Pics for Rocketpipes.com

Yamashee1

Right Tom, yeah when you get the story straight and not what someone was feeding you than come in an bash my ability. You see those pics in the other thread? They didn't melt together on thier own. At least when I sold the design to them I gave them all my extra parts and didn't keep 20+sets worth and a spare jig to make pipes for someone.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right Tom, yeah when you get the story straight and not what someone was feeding you than come in an bash my ability. You see those pics in the other thread? They didn't melt together on thier own. At least when I sold the design to them I gave them all my extra parts and didn't keep 20+sets worth and a spare jig to make pipes for someone.

i wasnt bashing you or your ability, nor would i i just thought it was odd when you started that you didnt weld, and seem you do very well looking at your pictures here, i already had those sets when you agreed to my sale terms, if i gave you those i would have been giving you the design for free, sorry for to have upset you as i hope things are better since your time has a bit of freedome tom

• 1 month later...

i wasnt bashing you or your ability, nor would i i just thought it was odd when you started that you didnt weld, and seem you do very well looking at your pictures here, i already had those sets when you agreed to my sale terms, if i gave you those i would have been giving you the design for free, sorry for to have upset you as i hope things are better since your time has a bit of freedome tom

well obviously when Tom (rocketman29) and I (minkia38) ran the business, it was like clockwork, we sold tons of sets, and everyone was happy. When he sold it to Chris, chris couldnt weld worth shit, and had no ability to do business, so he ran it in to the ground. At least Greg will profit from all my hard work getting these pipes to become what they did.

R2s are still in the testing stage though, and should be around before too long

well obviously when Tom (rocketman29) and I (minkia38) ran the business, it was like clockwork, we sold tons of sets, and everyone was happy. When he sold it to Chris, chris couldnt weld worth shit, and had no ability to do business, so he ran it in to the ground. At least Greg will profit from all my hard work getting these pipes to become what they did.

R2s are still in the testing stage though, and should be around before too long

Clockwork huh? I tried to deal with you for way to long, only to get "lip service" instead of pipes.

:down:

Might wanna double check that Ray. I remember multiple exchanges saying YOU were the sole reason RP became anything. Going off Toms sales figures and your monthly average on sales I find fault in that. Second I will outweld you any day of the week. Remember Ray, YOU NEVER ASSEMBLED A SET, YOU NEVER WELDED A SET, TOM DID ALL THE LABOR AND YOU REAPED MORE THAN YOU DESERVED OFF EACH SET.

And this statements pretty much sums up your thou art holy attitude.

At least Greg will profit from all my hard work getting these pipes to become what they did.

Because we all know Ray (minkia38) did all the R&D on the pipes, welded the pipes, marketed the pipes, and sold them. So who was this Tom guy than? What are you saying about Tom and the others that developed the pipes originally?

Get off your high horse Ray. I weld fine I threw up pics of my welding. Lets see some pictures of your welded sets of Rockets. Oh Thats right you CANT.

What ever happened to Cyclones weren't they supposed to be out last year? Gave up on them because banshees aren't being sold anymore you said. Now your all about R2's. I hope Tom isn't ignorant enough to do all the work and let you make an equal cut on the product like last time.

Oh and as for business sense, Talk to me in a couple months when I quit my job because my current business is making enough to allow me to, running it all by myself wierd how that shit works isn't it.

You weren't a part of the company you were nothing more than a third party distributor whos advertising and overhead were paid BY ME. Had I not gotten hurt and laid up for 3 months I would have dropped you like a bad habit. Believe me there is more than enough people that are pissed off at you and your "well-oiled" machine.

Just let the shit go, I'm getting tired of having to re-defend myself every couple months when you pop back on here.

Chris

blah blah blah. why don't you 3 give it up already. this guy is trying to get things going and you gotta come on here and have a pissing match. it's old news.

anyway, here's my bike with an old set of rockets if you want to use it feel free to. If you want any other pictures pm me and I'll email them to you.

Good luck with the business :beer:

ef40cf67.jpg

Edited by dave95.1

good to see things are trying to improve ,but you guys really need to change the design ..they dont perform nearly as good as shearers IMO.they do look cool when chromed however. :beer: everyone is running cubs now so make them perform peak hp and torque at 9-10,000rpms for the high performance monoblock crowd ,make the silencers 2" diameter and shorter with cleaner welds ..work on better alignment and symmetry .make the spring hook locations closer so you arent busting 6$ yamaha springs every time yo u take them off and on .theres no such pipe that does everything throughtout the powerband ,make the price competative( 475$-550$ chromed!) and have proven accurate dyno results with al l the top pipes proving they perform better now ,so thats where i would start .my .02

good to see things are trying to improve ,but you guys really need to change the design ..they dont perform nearly as good as shearers IMO.they do look cool when chromed however. :beer: everyone is running cubs now so make them perform peak hp and torque at 9-10,000rpms for the high performance monoblock crowd ,make the silencers 2" diameter and shorter with cleaner welds ..work on better alignment and symmetry .make the spring hook locations closer so you arent busting 6$ yamaha springs every time yo u take them off and on .theres no such pipe that does everything throughtout the powerband ,make the price competative( 475$-550$ chromed!) and have proven accurate dyno results with al l the top pipes proving they perform better now ,so thats where i would start .my .02
good points..........and thats exactly what Iam looking for!! :beer:

fireman, you are a joke

always were one, always will be one

the final straw was your "stevie wonder" welds, thats why so many people were pissed

You can take you "just wait, one day you'll see" story and try it elsewhere

Please show me where I said I designed the pipes, welded them, or anything

All I did was sell them, never claimed any more than that, but without me, no-one here would have ever heard of Rocket Pipes

If you hadnt bought the company from Tom, I would have been fine

Your shitty welding and piss poor quality caused you to sell it as well, because no one would buy from you

but we'll see "one day when I get better, and can quit my job"

blah blah blah is right!

peace out!

goiod luck

Ray Ray Ray what more proof do you want.

jsw_100_0977.jpg

There is one.

Find BansheeBrians pictures of the set I sent him. A set of which you never paid me a dime.

Talk to the numerous other people that got pipes.

Like I've explained umteen fucking times I was injured at one point and had someone do some sets for me. 5 SETS TOTAL. Out of the 75 give/take I did myself and sold. WITH NO PROBLEMS.

My shit was fine.

The REason I sold the business doesn't have anything to do with that. The reason I sold it was to give somebody else the chance since at the time I could not weld anymore. My left hand was in a cast for 3 months after slicing clean through my tendon. Once that happened it was the final straw. It had become too much of a burden on me.

If you were gods gift to Rocketpipes you would have been doing something other than selling. Not only that but the multitude of times I advised you to stop after my hand was injured and you continued was more and more hurting the business when I could not produce any yet there were orders still coming.

Or there are people that were already waiting 2 months for pipes before I even got it so something else was happening before me in the production line. When I got it a lot of the delay was in the other companies producing parts.

No need to try my story elsewhere. I know what formula I have and what it is capable of doing. One day when your building your next new house you'll be calling my company to come and treat it.

I might even be nice and try to mend a new bridge. Do you cut down a real tree for christmas? If so drop me a pm and I will make you some for your tree.

Once you see what it is your outlook may change and who knows you might want in.

Ray seriously here, what happened happened can we move on past it. It is has gotten old.

fireman, you are a joke

always were one, always will be one

the final straw was your "stevie wonder" welds, thats why so many people were pissed

You can take you "just wait, one day you'll see" story and try it elsewhere

Please show me where I said I designed the pipes, welded them, or anything

All I did was sell them, never claimed any more than that, but without me, no-one here would have ever heard of Rocket Pipes

If you hadnt bought the company from Tom, I would have been fine

Your shitty welding and piss poor quality caused you to sell it as well, because no one would buy from you

but we'll see "one day when I get better, and can quit my job"

blah blah blah is right!

peace out!

goiod luck

Minkia I bought some tires of of you.With rim rear tires.Have you shipped them yet?

Well Chris, you seem alot nicer now than you were before

I am willing to let bygones be bygones

I just dont want to take blame for everything that happened

Hopefully your new business will do good, and we can both learn from this past experience

Cheers

Ray

oh

yes, I shipped the tires

• 1 month later...

Well I for one am very excited to see Rocket in the game again :thumbsup: I wish you guys the best of luck and I hope to see results of your pipes on the tracks/dunes!