whats the best bend for handlebars on a banshee

peterlocal22

I run cr low bend with some rox 2in risers and its just right for me.

Yeah thats the first thing I thought when I put my LT bars up against my stockers is I need some risers. How much did you pay for your 2in ones? Do they make 1/12?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i run motorcylce bars on mine and love them yz250 bend tried the atv bars and they set to high for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the Tag-2 Bars on my 02 Banshee and love them. I dont know what bend they are But they kick but.

They are realy tough also. 1 1/8 Bar

I have some FLY bars on my 06 Banshee. They are WEEK like a soda can. Just the wind force from 5th gear could probly bent them. The weight from the grips made them droop.lol lol I think that thay has the 400ex bend. They are a good bend just week bars. 7/8 Bar

bansheebars002.jpgi am with east coast banshee. I run the low bend with the 2 in risers. awsome for getting low and cranking the corners. the bars are longhorn or somthing like that. I paid 35.00 for them and 25.00 for the risers. I belive the bars were on sale but it would be worth looking in to. Edited by jesse1004

Yeah thats the first thing I thought when I put my LT bars up against my stockers is I need some risers. How much did you pay for your 2in ones? Do they make 1/12?

Cant remember exactly there was some kind of deal going on when i got mine. Pretty sure there like 80 for the pivot risers from rox now

dude are you kidding you would buy risers that are 1/12. that seems pretty pointless dude. if it were me i would look at some bend charts, or make some 1/12 risers before i would pay for something that small

dude are you kidding you would buy risers that are 1/12. that seems pretty pointless dude. if it were me i would look at some bend charts, or make some 1/12 risers before i would pay for something that small

I run YZ250 low bend renthals on mine and i love em....

i have a set of 30.00 flys on it right now but there WAY too high.

im putting the renthals back on as soon as it warms up a lil.

Dan

Edited by BansheeDan