rocket pipes

I heard some people that say that rocket pipes were horrible... What was wrong with them? That is if there was anything wrong with them.

well the previous owner couldn't weld and sent you a product that was not worth the money spent and their customer service sucked balls!

Yes the previous owner sucked rocket dick bad. His pipes were shitty and the welds definatly are garbage. The new guy however is backordered on chrome pipes. The silencers are updated from the old ones that rocket dick sucker was making. I have a set from the new guy and they are great. welds are good and the sound pretty sick.

I heard some people that say that rocket pipes were horrible... What was wrong with them? That is if there was anything wrong with them.

The Main Problem was the welding. We have That Problem taken care of. the only Other thing is That they are kinda big and you touch them with your legs somtimes and they get Hot. but I have never Burned my legs on them. but they do get warm I wouldn't wear shorts lol.

Yes the previous owner sucked rocket dick bad. His pipes were shitty and the welds definatly are garbage. The new guy however is backordered on chrome pipes. The silencers are updated from the old ones that rocket dick sucker was making. I have a set from the new guy and they are great. welds are good and the sound pretty sick.

Man im Glad to hear you like the Rocketpipes. We are Trying to turn this Company around. If you look at my Pics. they are on Bikepics.com you will see how my Silencers are Mounted this is an Idea were thinking about instead of the Tabs being Welded on.

Edited by Yamashee1

i couldnt find you on bikepics give me more info on the site as to were you are on it

Ok when you go to Bikepics.com look in the Yamaha catagory. Then look under Banshee then look under the 2001 banshee it should be one of the last Pages. Ok Guys Good news when you call or email Greg Tell him Richard Refferd you and you will get an extra 25 bucks off the Price.

Edited by Yamashee1

i know your not talking about the ones i made i never had a bad weld, it was the guy i sold that design to who may not have been an experienced welder, thanks, good to hear that the rockets didnt die off, cant wait to see the new silencers, i might even buy a set for decoration in my shop

i dont know who you are but i definatly dont care either. whoever made them a while back sucked thats all i have to say. i know firemann-hott was one of them. but what ever lets not waste anymore time or thoughts on who was who or whatever rocket this pipe that. yee ha

your right lets not waste any time, rocket pipes have been around for over 6 years, why? must be they were built proper at one point, if i wanted to waste more time id look at your posts to see what other dumb shit comments you make, im not out to slam people but so far you seem to be an opionated jerk! now what are you going to post next? why dont you show us how to make pipes! you seem to think you know about everything! what do you run? mods? are we here to be better than each other?

No.

he was one of my dealers, i built he dealt with all of yoy on this site!

got any pictures of the new pipes? i hear some talk about them but i dont know anyone with them and have not seen them. do you have any dyno charts for them? i see a lot of talk, how about some show...

I have a set of the GRR's and I'm in love. Fitment is C+, and if you have a pingle forget about turning your gas off, its impossible. My buddy has the same motor but with Shearers and less internals, but the GRR's feel like they pull harder on top. And they are Show chromed, which I think is a plus. They use pro circuit silencers, which is pretty lame, but they do sound very good. Here's a few pictures before my motor commited suicide.

2050349_28_full.jpg

2050349_29_full.jpg

2050349_31_full.jpg

It ran great... when it got traction

2050349_26_full.jpg

But then it decided it didnt want to live any longer.. Apparently 5 hours was too much for it.

489969_169_full.jpg

Yeah I made them for awhile. Than life threw 3 major wrenchs in a 6month time period. I, ME PERSONALLY, welded the fuckers fine. I, while working 14-6hours/day, had a friend of mine do some for me which turned out like shit. 5 sets. FIVE FUCKING SETS, god forbid any one of the other 70 i fucking sold ever spoke up.

And Trex Banshee didn't I give you a FREE set for your brother, and Reimburse you for your time on the silencers you got? Or maybe that was a different Trex guy(seriously, not being sarcastic.)

My welds were fine, I posted pictures of them before and I'll post pictures of them again. Greg even got this "header" piece when he picked the equipment up because it was the last one I had done.

Minkia NEVER made a single pipe. He sold pipes to many people BEFORE having them, even after telling him to slow down and stop taking orders. THAN he had you making sets for him Tom because he sold what he NEVER HAD.

It would be nice to see you guys drop this shit and let Greg and his partner move with the business. They are good guys, and have the time and resources to take the company where I planned on going with it. I had a lot of shit planned, a lot of different designs for silencers, even a silencer with fins to look like a rocket (feel free to use that). Free T-Shirts. I had a guy that would powdercoat them for me which I didn't get to try. We weren't sure if he could get a higher-temp coating to withstand the heat. So you guys could get colored pipes to match your bikes' theme. After I was done with the bare metal i was going stainless and had been working on my stainless welding, I believe I even asked a time or two on these very forums about a weld color.

Let this go, let Greg and his partner(Sorry I dont remember your name) get to business.

Thank You,

Chris

jsw_100_0974.jpg

jsw_100_0977.jpg

jsw_100_0978.jpg

Ok i have to clear something up that i posted earlier, I said that the previous owner had shitty service but i was confused as to who owned the company I thougt it was a guy named Ray. But Chris on the other hand always answered his phone and was really nice to talk to and always answered my questions. Then I was unaware as of who was doing the welding. My two sets were in the batch that got welded by some druggy, not Chris.

So to everyone on here Chris is a cool guy to deal with in my book.

again Chris sorry about that and thanks again.