rocket pipes

Grand River Racing makes a pipe that looks pretty damn close to what rockets look like. I'd imagine its the same pipe.

you should really do some searching on that subject. theres a long history on it. or call andy at grr.

many threads adn a lot of bs. planetsand would be a good place to search.

The new GRR inframe looks and performs nothing like the old outdated Rocket pipes. Please do not confuse the two!!!!!!!!!!! The new GRR inframe is a brand new design.........Rockets were designed a loooooooooong time ago. They are old news. There are many pipes out there that would be a better choice now.

The new GRR inframe looks and performs nothing like the old outdated Rocket pipes. Please do not confuse the two!!!!!!!!!!! The new GRR inframe is a brand new design.........Rockets were designed a loooooooooong time ago. They are old news. There are many pipes out there that would be a better choice now.

hey andy? you know how i know your gay?

got any pictures of the new pipes? i hear some talk about them but i dont know anyone with them and have not seen them. do you have any dyno charts for them? i see a lot of talk, how about some show...

The Rocketpipes are still being made. The company is now in Texas and is Doing fine. There is no Backlog we have plenty in stock. go to Bikepics.com and look for Yamashee1 These pics are of my own banshee with the new Rocketpipes.they are on a stock motor. the only mods are im Running Boyensen dual stage reeds and Toomey 2into1 Airfilter setup. and it Pulls like Hell. if any of you guys Live close to Ft,worth let me know when your coming thru and I'll let you Ride my shee.