HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANSHEEBRIAN AND BANSH88!

Brooke

happy 32nd Brian :wub:

happy big 30 bansh88 :baseball_w00t:

Dear Brian, during the last 32 years, where did you get your money from? and what did you do with your money? and what did you do when you were young?

Further,

Dear bansh88, during the last 30 years, where did you get your money from? and what did you do with your money? and what did you do when you were young?

Now, both of you, i mean Brian and bansh88, kneeL

yes you read it correctly

KnEeL

Now you can go, bye

happy bday to ya both.......

Mr nite . who cares where there money has came from ! Its not your's You didnt earn it and you certain hell dont deserve it...... Thats why it shows with ure fmf's and intakes in ure sig.... Im not trying to be a dick but i hate to see everyday members like bansheebrian and bansh88 get put down in anyway . Theyre apart of the family on here...

Thanks, chaps. Not abad birthday.

I got new riding boots!

Night, my money went to soliciting your mother. After 30 years, I've realized, i shoulda just bought the bitch.

why would you want to spend any amount money on a deutsch whore with a heavy coat of fur like sasquatch. its obviouse she is full of that extra 26th chromosome i mean look at her son.

anyway happy b-day bansh88