CAREFUL

Brooke

i don't get it

remember when the site was messed up and giving everyone viruses? well thats where they were coming from before. they stuck an iframe into the code of the site. again.

when i came here after not being here for a bit it hangs up for a second as it loads and you can see in the status bar its trying to load that netcash script thingy. so, be careful.

Thanks Brooke...you da bestest.

:wub:

just lookin out for yas.

yeah, just replace meet with your sexually explicit verb of choice, I never understand how they know where you live, computers really bug me out.

Every website you visit knows where you're from. You're IP address can be traced to your ISP (internet service provider, the people you get internet from), and then they know where you're from.

Edited by dawarriorman

Same here, Norton told me this when I accessed the forum this mornin', a worm:

Details: Attempted Intrusion "HTTP MSIE CreateTextRange Code Exec" against your machine was detected and blocked.

Intruder: stats.netcash.net.ru(63.246.159.3)(http(80)).

Risk Level: High.

Protocol: TCP.

Attacked IP: WAREHOUSE(192.168.0.100).

Attacked Port: 1036.

Unfortunately if your antivirus isn't up to date and you're readin' this it's probably already too late...

And then there's this CyberGate, Inc. crap that PeerGuardian detects incoming on port 1251 and destined for 207.36.47.186...Brooke is that a cookie or what?? I just got that program for Limewire downloads, kinda cool.

Great...I hate the little bitch ass's that like to fuck up ppls computers...die hackers!

I've got brand new firewall, anti-virus, and spyware. I ran sweeps lastnight when Brook first posted this and that script didn't show up? WTF? Does that mean I'm clean or just didn't find it?

If I have to constantly worry about shit like this, I regretfully will stop visiting this site :sad: which would suck big time!

Same here, Norton told me this when I accessed the forum this mornin', a worm:

Details: Attempted Intrusion "HTTP MSIE CreateTextRange Code Exec" against your machine was detected and blocked.

Intruder: stats.netcash.net.ru(63.246.159.3)(http(80)).

Risk Level: High.

Protocol: TCP.

Attacked IP: WAREHOUSE(192.168.0.100).

Attacked Port: 1036.

Unfortunately if your antivirus isn't up to date and you're readin' this it's probably already too late...

And then there's this CyberGate, Inc. crap that PeerGuardian detects incoming on port 1251 and destined for 207.36.47.186...Brooke is that a cookie or what?? I just got that program for Limewire downloads, kinda cool.

Got the same message here.