Trouble with part I ordered

The person will remain nameless for now. I ordered a couple of parts for $115. Its been almost three weeks and I dont have my parts yet. I want my money back due to the stuff being lost in the mail system. He says the tracking number has been lost from the package and cant be found. Agian I just want a refund so I can get what I need and move but he want to file a claim and I assume make me wait to get my cash back. hell ieven said if the crap does show up eventually i would gladly send it back and even pay. Am i asking to much just to get my cash back or should I wait it out. I just want to get my stuff running so I can ride. Sorry for the long song but I am frustrated and getting pissed.

I doubt you can file a claim without the tracking number/original receipt. So either he didn't send anything, he really has the tracking number and won't tell you, or he did lose the tracking number and the package got lost and he somehow thinks he can get the shipping company to pay him. Sounds a little fishy to me. Stuff doesn't get lost in the mail too often.

How did you pay him?

The person will remain nameless for now. I ordered a couple of parts for $115. Its been almost three weeks and I dont have my parts yet. I want my money back due to the stuff being lost in the mail system. He says the tracking number has been lost from the package and cant be found. Agian I just want a refund so I can get what I need and move but he want to file a claim and I assume make me wait to get my cash back. hell ieven said if the crap does show up eventually i would gladly send it back and even pay. Am i asking to much just to get my cash back or should I wait it out. I just want to get my stuff running so I can ride. Sorry for the long song but I am frustrated and getting pissed.

Yeah dude im parting my shee out on here and i make it clear that i wanna back 100% of the shit i sell to the point where if there was a scratch in somthing they didnt like id have there money back in the mail the next day, its also gotta be rough if he did send the parts and they got lost or somthing cuase that makes him look bad but thats not your fualt at all your money was sent and if you get no parts your money should be back in your hands immediatly cuase any mess up on his part isnt your problem...

I sent a credit union check via fedex. I am gonna be patient for another few days, he does deserve a bit of time I have requested the tracking number from him so I can confirm that it was shipped but have not received it yet. It was coming from kentucky and heading for north texas. I am probably hosed. The one thing if its not resolved to my satisfaction I will let everyone who it is and to be careful ordering from him.

I sent a credit union check via fedex. I am gonna be patient for another few days, he does deserve a bit of time I have requested the tracking number from him so I can confirm that it was shipped but have not received it yet. It was coming from kentucky and heading for north texas. I am probably hosed. The one thing if its not resolved to my satisfaction I will let everyone who it is and to be careful ordering from him.

Oh hey man I grew up in Sherman, were do you go out to ride?

Wait your time out, then post this in the nuetral selling forum, give this user a chance to make it right.

But, if they don't, you're doing us all a favor by calling him out...so none of us get screwed...

A money order, mail, whatever...can make it from Kentucky to TX in LESS than 5 business days, more than likely 2 to 3....

Wait your time out, then post this in the nuetral selling forum, give this user a chance to make it right.

But, if they don't, you're doing us all a favor by calling him out...so none of us get screwed...

A money order, mail, whatever...can make it from Kentucky to TX in LESS than 5 business days, more than likely 2 to 3....

I will give him some time. I know it would suck on his side, he is out parts that are lost and have to return the money. The one thing this thursday will be 3 weeks since the part was mailed.

On the sherman side, I ride at rocky ridge , lake murry, munster, and a few tracks scattered around. The one thing about the part is its been to damn hot to ride so I am giving the dude more time.

Edited by dalegoldston

After that amount of time he should make a good faith effort and give you the tracking number. Did you call him, or are you doing all this by mail? Tell him you you want your money back, because he shouldn't deny you either the part or the money. The tracking number will tell him if it was delivered to you or stuck half way between.

I know if it was me I would make every effort to resolve the issue, and if that meant to send your money back then so be it. Then I would go after the shipping company for my part.

This is all assuming he even sent the part........................ :banghead:

go after him. hes stalling for time. he knows as well as everyone else that you cant file a claim on a shipment you cant prove you made, but he just wants to stall for time. in this case, the longer he can stall the better his chances are of keeping the money and the parts.

how did you pay? if through paypal, file a claim NOW and get youre money back.