Ban night?

Imperial turd scraper  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well brookie, you admited to living with mommy and daddy at almost 30, and ive been here a long time,, i remember when you were lees little bitch, although he dumped your ass for being pathetic, { I had a few diferent names} and i also know that youre not the bad ass you think you are

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta admit that's the cruelest post I've read yet.......what goes around comes around!

no shit wtf. hes just pissed cause i banned himm long ago for racist remarks etc.

Again, Ive been around since 01. Ive heard your life story and how much you've failed at life, and ive done some research about you. Back when you threatened to contact my isp for evading your bullshit bans.

just cause youve been around for a long time doesnt mean you know me. and youve done some research about me? how? you obviously have bad sources.

i banned you for good reason. you shouldnt even be here now, but lee loves anyone who hates me. even if you are a racist prick.

Again, Ive been around since 01. Ive heard your life story and how much you've failed at life, and ive done some research about you. Back when you threatened to contact my isp for evading your bullshit bans.

I bust my ass 6 goddamn days a week working and going to college with my own money to make a living, and this bitch gets it easy sitting around in her parents house posting on bhq all day. People like this failure make me vomit . Keep kissing her ass giving her the attention she obviously craves.

If we could only walk in your shoes then I'm sure we'd understand why you're such a victim!

Edited by rkc

you two losers keep talking shit. ill be sitting here reading and laughing.

Who's the fucking loser you dumb crankwhore? Whos never worked a day in her life sitting in her moms house (basement probally) at 28 years old flirting with 40 year old men on the internet hoping one will take you in and cater to your every need. Get the fuck off this site bull-dyke-skank, you ruin this site.

Who's the fucking loser you dumb crankwhore? Whos never worked a day in her life sitting in her moms house (basement probally) at 28 years old flirting with 40 year old men on the internet hoping one will take you in and cater to your every need. Get the fuck off this site bull-dyke-skank, you ruin this site.

please, tell me, who told you ive never worked a day in my life? id love to know.

and helldriver, lee and i never dated, you moron. ask him and he'll tell you the same thing.

She has an open invitation to my crib and will get directions when that day comes.She has helped many folks on the site over the years and has gained respect as well.If chicks with larger ball's than you frequent a site you might wanna do some research.I and Brooke hardly ever agree on anything but that is cool,we agree on the important shit.Atttack her and i'm there!She is the HQ mom,so it seems.

Dune