Ban night?

Imperial turd scraper  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

QUOTE(rebelbanshee2 @ Aug 9 2006, 04:10 PM)

I think the stuff he posts is pretty funny. The fact that it gets everyone bent out of shape is even funnier.

Agreed :smile: :headbang:

I also agree, he doesn't bother me at all.

The HQ has always had a bluebreadtruck or a dirtrider and always will, i don't even read their shit.

What irritates me more is having to scroll twice, just to clear the screen of some kids 20 line sig bragging about his "carbed and jetted banshee with blue painted axle"

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am night and I chose "no".

Why I chose "no":

Because I do not want to get banned, easy and simple.

And I will defend myself, although I am not asked to defend myself, here we go, this is my defence:

I never ofense anyone and never say bad words to anyone, plus I sometimes answer people's question(s).

Questions such as, "who is night?" which was asked earlier in this thread, I answered that question by saying it was me. I answered the question sceintifically, accuratelly, mathmatically, and ethically, what else do you want.

I have answered other questions too, technical and non-technical.

Thank you and May God Bless You.

I voted yes, but from reading his last post, the kid seems like he just tries to be smart, he isn't as far as I can tell.

I never ofense anyone and never say bad words to anyone, plus I sometimes answer people's question(s).

It's just questions, no need for question(s)

Questions such as, "who is night?" which was asked earlier in this thread, I answered that question by saying it was me. I answered the question sceintifically, accuratelly, mathmatically, and ethically, what else do you want.

You cannot answer a question that describes a person scientifically, mathematically, or ethically, you can only answer a question accurately.

I have answered other questions too, technical and non-technical.

If you answered the questions using the same type of grammar as in your previous post...wow.

Edited by jakehopt

I've sen this on the yota board I go to, it's probably just one of the members here yanking yer chain. Somebody porbably got bored and decided to play a joke here. I don't know though, maybe I'm the dumb one, but I don't think anybody could seriously be like that. Come On, Adison invented the lightbulb? Maybe it's just cause I'm from Jersey that I know that one.

aww so thats so sweet brookie, you can not get enough of me,,, I love it!!!

and i guess youre not old enough at almost 30 to move out of your parents house,,, :yelrotflmao:

Yeah, must be nice to never have to work a real job, and have mommy, and daddy cater to your needs... Hopefully when her parents die it will hit this bitch like a ton of bricks, and she'll have to make it on her own.

Edited by QuAdRaCeR^775

aww so thats so sweet brookie, you can not get enough of me,,, I love it!!!

and i guess youre not old enough at almost 30 to move out of your parents house,,, :yelrotflmao:

Yeah, must be nice to never have to work a real job, and have mommy, and daddy cater to your needs... Hopefully when her parents die it will hit this bitch like a ton of bricks, and she'll have to make it on her own.

im not sure why either of you morons think you know anything about me.

I gotta admit that's the cruelest post I've read yet.......what goes around comes around!

im not sure why either of you morons think you know anything about me.

Again, Ive been around since 01. Ive heard your life story and how much you've failed at life, and ive done some research about you. Back when you threatened to contact my isp for evading your bullshit bans.

I gotta admit that's the cruelest post I've read yet.......what goes around comes around!

I bust my ass 6 goddamn days a week working and going to college with my own money to make a living, and this bitch gets it easy sitting around in her parents house posting on bhq all day. People like this failure make me vomit . Keep kissing her ass giving her the attention she obviously craves.

Again, Ive been around since 01. Ive heard your life story and how much you've failed at life, and ive done some research about you. Back when you threatened to contact my isp for evading your bullshit bans.

Brooke have you been holding out on me? Did you write a autobiographical book about your life?