Which ones?

Quinton

I dont know which one to get. im am doing alot of trail and woods riding and its pretty rough riding. i want to improve on cornering alot and being able to take the big ruts withought much impact on me or the bike. which would be better for this pep or tcs?

Edited by Quinton

Does anyone know about fox shocks? are they nice shocks? They are air ride shocks and there just as expensive as elkas or tcs or peps. Or do they even make them for banshees?

Edited by Quinton

The fox shocks are living up to hype from what I've heard.. I've yet to try them out though... Axis is about a 2 month wait... Rumor has it there customer relations and one on one service have gone down hill since they swtiched to a full time penske company...

Mike

The fox shocks are living up to hype from what I've heard.. I've yet to try them out though... Axis is about a 2 month wait... Rumor has it there customer relations and one on one service have gone down hill since they swtiched to a full time penske company...

Mike

Yep, everyone that I've seen thats had FLOATs won't swtich back to anything else. And I've heard the same thing about Axis from a few people around here. Kind of losing focus in the atv game.

I was going to get some floats for the longest time, and still might, although it looks like I might end up getting a deal on something else. I still wouldn't hesitate at choosing fox over elka though.

i know its on another bike but here goes.

two guy i know run them on their pitbikes and swear by them. they are lighter and highly tunable for even the most novice shock tuner. i dont see why running them on a quad would be any diffferent other than the major dimensions.