Identifing ball joints?

GleasmJA

OK.... i have some older Leager a arms. Tried getting the ball joints through them and they no longer carry them. So i'm trying to identify the ones i pulled out. The only numers or letters on them are:

NOK

0-044

Where or who would have them... or talk to to find out?? Thanks for the help HQ,

Laeger seems to pretend they never made the old style arms. They should be the straight 14mm ones right? Like on these arms. Ive got a bunch of extras, that have very little to no use. $60 for a set.

winter06parts004.jpg

Edited by rebelbanshee2

Laeger seems to pretend they never made the old style arms. They should be the straight 14mm ones right? Like on these arms. Ive got a bunch of extras, that have very little to no use. $60 for a set.

winter06parts004.jpg

No they couldn't tell me wherre to get ball joints from.... they are older then those. I sent them a picture and they said they were made by them.. but no clue where to get ball joints from. And they don't carry them. But they aren't the straight style like they. They actually screw into the bottom arm, and the top does the same but it is adjustable throught a bolt off the housing. Back to the hunt i guess.

here is a pic link of the arms....

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=2/4311081186.jpg&s=x2

Edited by GleasmJA

No they couldn't tell me wherre to get ball joints from.... they are older then those. I sent them a picture and they said they were made by them.. but no clue where to get ball joints from. And they don't carry them. But they aren't the straight style like they. They actually screw into the bottom arm, and the top does the same but it is adjustable throught a bolt off the housing. Back to the hunt i guess.

That's fuckin retro... did you ask to talk to mark? The owner of the company will know where he gets the fucking parts... i've met mark laeger at a couple races... talked to me like he'd known me his whole life..

Mike