What Length Swingarm

Rebel3190

No, not really. I don't think it would be uncontrollable but if you want to do some draggin or hill climbing, better go w/at least a 6 preferably a plus 8. I run a 6 on a drag port oem cylinder, +4 stroke, and have to sit on the tank when I launch to keep from not going over backward. But the 6 is about as far as you wanna go if you don't want to lose dunability.

Thats the age old question, +4 or +6. Some say go with the +6 and they ae still dune-able, but other's say that turning a +6 is hell. Yet others say go with the +4 because they are dune-able and allow you to drag, but you can't let off with a w.o.t. launch. Then there is the other crowd that says that you can do either one, but you have to gear it right and get the right paddles.............. :beer:

I can't decide......................... :banghead:

+4 and +6 have basically the same handling. Its all about how you ride and the tires. Even a stock lenght shee can handle crappy if you have BIG agressive paddles on it. I run +6 on my banshee and the front stays down, you can still get it up if you try though.