Raptor shocks for Banshee

Knowing that the seat height is different I would say no, but thats just an assumption.. :shrug:

That's what I was thinking. I'm worried my banshee is gonna be 10 Feet tall like the Craptor. I want my Banshee nice and low.

Well. I wouldn't say they are cheap enough to mess with but they I don't think they're expensive. I was gonna give him $325 shipped for them but I thought about it and I don't wanna spend that much if they arent what I want. I don't want to modify them either. Of course if they aren't what I wanted, I would just put them on ebay or something...but I'm afraid I wont get my money back out of them :shoothead:

I might just hold off on them and wait 'till I find a nice pair that are for a Banshee. I just feel bad that I waisted his time

i have raptor shocks on my bike.. no they wont bolt right up.. i made new upper shock mounts on my frame then it worked nice. i also use raptor shocks on my lobo two kit but with standard frame mounts.

That's exaclty what I wanted to know. Thanks alot for the help. :beer:

CJ