whats the best sticker or line to dis 4pokes you guys know

4 strokes 4 old folks!!

i think a cool sticker would be this wording, "Your gonna have to put oil in your gas to catch my ass!!!" along with a "www.bansheehq.com," and a little pic of a banshee. maybe some different wording, but you get the idea. how bout it chase? where's a pic of your 'fuk 4 strokes' sticker?

--matt

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god u guys are ignorant....be open minded with this and quit arguing i have my racing sticker on my windsheild but does that mean i have a fast truck...der no people will get this when it goes on the truck maybe not the few that are being ignorant but whatever duuuuuuuddes

I'ts not agruing.. it's stating facts.... if you think trying to keep you from looking like a dumbass is ignorant I don't know what to tell you....

Mike

I'ts not agruing.. it's stating facts.... if you think trying to keep you from looking like a dumbass is ignorant I don't know what to tell you....

Mike

alright guys thanks for the quotes.......... and to you dumbasses who are out to just ....well be dumbasses and smart asses yeah thanks for ALL YOUR HELP, keep you in mind when i see one of your threads