Lonestar Question

MinEsFasteR79

hey guys. I just recently bought a used stock length lonestar swingarm. I attached some pictures. my question is, where does the brake line go? on the stocker theres tabs to hold it down, but there aren't any on the lonestar. is there something I need to buy? thanks a lot -Christian

whats the problem? i thought i clearly pointed out exactly where the brake line goes.. on your bike and mine.. can you see in the pic i posted with the green arrow pinting to the brake line mount? i hope you can cause thats where it goes..

lonestar doesnt make a swinger without the brakeline mount so they are not the dumb ones.

let me make it easier.. you see the little thingy welded with the threads on the inside of it.. you take this little black shiny thingy called a brake line clamp.. well, you put it around the brake line and you get a bolt.. place the bolt through the clamp THEN you proceed to screw the bolt into the mount thing on your swingarm.. anymore problems just let me know and i will go into more detail :beer:

you need one of these below.... thats it..

see, the problem is I'm only 16 with a permit and my parents aren't home to take me anywhere during the day. And usually when my parents come home they aren't really excited to take me anywhere. so what I meant to say is as a quick fix I'll probably just use a zip tie for now. Then when I get a chance, I'll go and get a brake line clamp.