Opinions On Abortion

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one rocketboy. You know what I have noticed about you helldriver...your arsenal of attack and defense is very pety and non-substanitive i.e. small like your brain. Jesus has got

you by the balls and you don't even know it. Jesus thanks you. Surely you have helped save

a soul somewhere around here as people wake up and realize that they don't want to be

left behind with the likes of you while the rest of us evolve to our full potential. Now go listen

to some more Gary Benton/Deicide...didn't you say that he burned an upside down cross into

his forhead? Draw the line (and it's being drawn) and I gaurantee Gary Benton is on the losing side.

hahaha well 04 since YOU think you know the bible,, did you know god is not pro life?

and 04 did you know you're on the path to the dark side,,, you prove it time and time again with every post you make

Abortion:

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God

Edited by helldriver

same old broken record posts derived from a satantic website ,at best ,you take scripture out of context ,totally make most of it up in your own words then give an opinion what yo u only wish it would mean

cant yo u just stick to the topic at hand, instead of coneying your known ignorance about the christian religion and making yourself sound like a total ass all the time ?

You lack the ambition to even scratch the surface on the meaning of scripture.

You don't comprehend the allegory and symbolism or historical context of it, but that isn't even

important. What is important is if your heart is right with God. If there is a place of

innocence and purity left in your heart Jesus will find it and you will accept the message.

If you cannot salvage a place of innocence and purity, without contempt, somewhere in your heart for God, then it is your loss. Most of us can. If nothing else go back to your childhood and find a redeeming moment, cherish it and thank God for it.

thats youre problem 04,, you cant accept the bible for what it is, a fictiional story, and you just concentrate on the parts that you see fit,

you bible assholes, talk alot, but really say nothing

Well it seems to me that the ones actually talking outta their ass are the anti-christian assholes like you,people that want to make our God seem like all he does is smite people down,well remember "our God is a sovereign God"why else would he put up with people like you.

Well it seems to me that the ones actually talking outta their ass are the anti-christian assholes like you,people that want to make our God seem like all he does is smite people down,well remember "our God is a sovereign God"why else would he put up with people like you.

good point!