Fullbore black banshee plastic

i knew by looking at the rears they were stock i just kept my mouth shut ..... If i was spending the money id make sure they were what i wanted . I like the way the paint came out . Me personally I run the off brand fullbores and paint them myself . Way better cost wise

Check the guy out on ebay : ebay id = ChromeAll

They are what they are, i dont know how old they are. go look at the pictures. i have tried to answer questions as best i can. I bought a used quad with them on it and had them PAINTED. Sorry i wrote REpainted. That is the one problem in the banshee community. You all think somebody is trying to rip you off. Maybe banshee owners are typiclly younger i dont know lol. Look at my feedback i have been selling atv parts for 3 years. Try to find 1 person who says something bad about us. We have been advertising on various 4 stroke sites for well over 2 years. Try to find somebody anywhere that thinks we ripped them off.

If you dont like them or me or my answers then dont bid. I dont care, there is no reserve and they are going to somebody. I try to be as helpfull as i can but i guess you cant please everybody.

If they are the stock rears, i did not know. I guess i didnt bother to think that someone would just get front plastic. I will go add that the rears might be stock in the auction. Contrary to what some people think i DONT rip people off.

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN!

Do you even have an IDEA how old they are?

Can you REMOTELY tell if the rears are cut?

Was there paint on them BEFORE you painted them?

ARE THEY PLASTIC OR FIBERGLASS? it aint hard to tell.

Do they have Fullbore emblems on there anywhere?

I'm not saying you're trying to fuck anyone. You just can't seem to answer any questions about these plastics. If you don't know, say it. If you honestly can't tell the difference between Fiberglass and plastic, let us know. If you honestly don't know if there was paint on them before, say it. If you can't see any Fullbore emblems on these, tell us. But don't try and sell "Fullbores" if they aren't Fullbores.

* ENRON sold a lot too....

Edited by Bansh88

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN!

Do you even have an IDEA how old they are?

Can you REMOTELY tell if the rears are cut?

Was there paint on them BEFORE you painted them?

ARE THEY PLASTIC OR FIBERGLASS? it aint hard to tell.

Do they have Fullbore emblems on there anywhere?

I'm not saying you're trying to fuck anyone. You just can't seem to answer any questions about these plastics. If you don't know, say it. If you honestly can't tell the difference between Fiberglass and plastic, let us know. If you honestly don't know if there was paint on them before, say it. If you can't see any Fullbore emblems on these, tell us. But don't try and sell "Fullbores" if they aren't Fullbores.

* ENRON sold a lot too....

I have no idea how old they are

The rears are not cut

There already was paint on them, purple

The grill has fullbore written on it.

Fiberglass or plastic, hmm i dont know. I assumed that they were plastic because i did not know that there were fiberglass knockoffs. so i wasnt really paying attention to the material.

We dont sell fullbore but somebody on here saw them and said they were fullbore, so i just took that to be true.

OK. The grille looks to be Fullbore.

I've never heard of anyone painting $350 aftermarket plastics that already come in an array of colors.

I have never seen a manufaturer that makes rear plastics in that cut. Fullbore definitely does not. Nor does Maier.

You may want to adjust you ebay ad to avoid any negative feedback.

My guess, it a set of stock rears, cut. And Fiberglass front knockoffs.

Still a nice set of plastics. But don't try and sell them as Fullbore plastics.

**Honeslty, I'm more pissed at others who have not pinted this out. I know a lot of you have noticed this.

Edited by Bansh88

I've never heard of anyone painting $350 aftermarket plastics that already come in an array of colors.

I have never seen a manufaturer that makes rear plastics in that cut. Fullbore definitely does not. Nor does Maier.

**Honeslty, I'm more pissed at others who have not pinted this out. I know a lot of you have noticed this.

Thanks for pointing it out, its the only reason i retracted my 250$ bid, i had to look at them real close when you talked about it. SOMONE SELL ME SOME FULLBORES!!!! Please? :P

Why are you so worried about what he has to sell? Ask the original owner of the bike if you are that concerned here is the post for when it was for sale. If he was told they are fullbore why should he doubt it? http://www.planetsand.com/ubbthreads/showf.../page/2#478149I dont think the fiberglass fenders accept the fullbore grill mabey chase can fill you in.

If you look in the thread they were originaly purple or some sort, think that might be a reason to paint them a different color.

The rears to me look like stock or maier rears cut,