ufc

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That crazy foreigner is gonna get his head kicked in... you don't call out the iceman in front of millions of people..... I mean come on... the guy said he wanted to fuck him :baseball_innocent: ....

Mike

:yelrotflmao: Thats right :yelrotflmao: I almost forgot about that... Damn booze..

RIPPEN

Yep that was a waste of $40, but we had a bunch of guys over and we all pitched in so it wasent that bad. I think most of that was staged, so they will have another fight to settle that and they get another $40 from you. I kind of think he was KO for a second becase his legs went limp a little bit and he wasnt gaurding his head very well. But his ass jumped up fast, so who knows. Did anyone see that black guy fight? He lost about a gallon of blood onto the mat.............

for some of you who are taking shit you don't know who wandel silva is .he is the pride champion he his what chuck is for the ufc one of the baddest guys in pride.a year or so ago dana white went over to pride with liddell and bet 100,000 that chuck would win the middle weight tourment.the tourment was like the old days of ufc you fight all night until there is only one guy and thats the pride tourment champ.well chucks first fight was against some kick boxer from holland who had some bad ass flying knees liddell won and moved to the next round and fought a black guy from america whos name was rampage jackson liddell got beat looked like he ran out of gas so there goes dana's 100k well the finals come up and its rampage jackson and wandel silva and siliva kicked the shit out of jackson.i hope chuck wins but wandel will not be a walk in the park or a easy win for liddell.....it should be a good fight b/c wandel like to stand up and bang just like liddell and just like liddell wandel has some knock out power.so it should be a good stand up war........

for some of you who are taking shit you don't know who wandel silva is .he is the pride champion he his what chuck is for the ufc one of the baddest guys in pride.a year or so ago dana white went over to pride with liddell and bet 100,000 that chuck would win the middle weight tourment.the tourment was like the old days of ufc you fight all night until there is only one guy and thats the pride tourment champ.well chucks first fight was against some kick boxer from holland who had some bad ass flying knees liddell won and moved to the next round and fought a black guy from america whos name was rampage jackson liddell got beat looked like he ran out of gas so there goes dana's 100k well the finals come up and its rampage jackson and wandel silva and siliva kicked the shit out of jackson.i hope chuck wins but wandel will not be a walk in the park or a easy win for liddell.....it should be a good fight b/c wandel like to stand up and bang just like liddell and just like liddell wandel has some knock out power.so it should be a good stand up war........

much agree

It will be a good fight (hopefully :biggrin: )

Babalu might kick the Icemans ass, but my money will still be on Chuck.

Highlite of the night was the announcement of Wanderlei Silva fighting chuck,ive watched a ton of pride fights also and silvas a bad dude hes well rounded and my money will be on him vs chuck even though silva has lost to 2 fighters chuck has beat ortiz and vitor belfort that was a while ago i think silva can take um out,only edge i see chuck having is its a ufc fight and not a pride fight the rules of pride as far as head kicks when a mans down kneeing in the head when down punching in the back of the head and all the real nasty stuff that ya can do in pride that silvas used to might handicap him in a ufc fight.

Highlite of the night was the announcement of Wanderlei Silva fighting chuck,ive watched a ton of pride fights also and silvas a bad dude hes well rounded and my money will be on him vs chuck even though silva has lost to 2 fighters chuck has beat ortiz and vitor belfort that was a while ago i think silva can take um out,only edge i see chuck having is its a ufc fight and not a pride fight the rules of pride as far as head kicks when a mans down kneeing in the head when down punching in the back of the head and all the real nasty stuff that ya can do in pride that silvas used to might handicap him in a ufc fight.

Thats what I think will help chuck as well, is the fact that you take away some powerfull weapons when you fight under UFC rules. As apbt pointed out I don't thik for a minute it will be a easy fight but Liddell is a badass and now its gonna be in HIS house. To be honest I predict that we are gonna start seeing allot more pride guys coming to the UFC. The reason I say this is because all that are champions right now don't seem to have any real close contenders.. I know there are a couple that maybe able to hang a bit but who can REALLY compete with Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Chuck Liddell and even Tim Silvia(besides Arlovski)... I heard the next guy that is fighting Liddell is suposed to be bad but other than that Iam not sure whos gonna hang with these guys...

UFC should get real interesting soon..

RIPPEN

Thats what I think will help chuck as well, is the fact that you take away some powerfull weapons when you fight under UFC rules. As apbt pointed out I don't thik for a minute it will be a easy fight but Liddell is a badass and now its gonna be in HIS house. To be honest I predict that we are gonna start seeing allot more pride guys coming to the UFC. The reason I say this is because all that are champions right now don't seem to have any real close contenders.. I know there are a couple that maybe able to hang a bit but who can REALLY compete with Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Chuck Liddell and even Tim Silvia(besides Arlovski)... I heard the next guy that is fighting Liddell is suposed to be bad but other than that Iam not sure whos gonna hang with these guys...

UFC should get real interesting soon..

RIPPEN

I miss the old fights when elbow strikes were allowed. Those were some good fights.

I miss the old fights when elbow strikes were allowed. Those were some good fights.

You can still use elbows(unless your talking about coming down with the point first).. Thats actually one of the most dangerous moves the fighters use besides their knees. There are fighters that throw thier elbows just as fast as a punch and those guys can be SUPER dangerous..

RIPPEN

That Croatian (Not sure how it's spelled, either) Mico Cro Crop is bad ass.

I just watched a little older fight...he kicked this guy in the leg so many times, and so hard...he couldn't continue....

When's the last time a UFC fight was stopped because someone was kicked that hard...IN THE LEGS.

If that guy connects with that left foot to the head...it's lights out!

He is bad ass...

ask shamrock but im sure they still allow elbows since he got bout 10 of them in a hurry...

The first two were the only ones that looked like they really connected... The following 4-5 looked like they were hardly connecting.. Shamrock was gonna get his ass kicked but I think it was stopped to early...

RIPPEN