Ordered my A-Arms and Axle

Slayer1018

I cancelled the LSR order... Spending this kind of dough, things need to be PERFECT. I just ordered these in the color pictured below. I won't be upgrading my axles however due to how much these ROLL DESIGN +2 +2 A-ARMS cost me w/ brake lines. But I'd rather do it right the first time instead of going cheaper to buy more parts and regretting it later. I also ordered my springs from ELKA. Anyway, I think I will have a kick ass front end when all is done.

controlarms.jpg

I cancelled the LSR order... Spending this kind of dough, things need to be PERFECT. I just ordered these in the color pictured below. I won't be upgrading my axles however due to how much these ROLL DESIGN +2 +2 A-ARMS cost me w/ brake lines. But I'd rather do it right the first time instead of going cheaper to buy more parts and regretting it later. I also ordered my springs from ELKA. Anyway, I think I will have a kick ass front end when all is done.

controlarms.jpg

That's a damn good setup..... but for the money you could've went with a laeger t-pin setup... that's the best front end that money can buy.... I THINK it's within 100$ either way of the roll design too... Who did you order through?

Mike

Bruce that things going to be sick. Good swap from from the laeger to the roll design. your right why not go all the way the first time. cant waite to hear about how she handles. ive been looking at the roll design now for a while so ill be asking you a million questions after you test them out. good luck and good choice.

ps not sure when were coming up your way to go rideing but i will keep you posted.

later, peter

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the roll design front shocks like that. Mine are gloss black though to make the frame. With black widow shocks. Love the setup over the old stuff. But not enough ride time on them, with no place to ride. But you can't beat the quality.

I've got the roll design front shocks like that. Mine are gloss black though to make the frame. With black widow shocks. Love the setup over the old stuff. But not enough ride time on them, with no place to ride. But you can't beat the quality.

Post some pics!