no plane into the pentagon on 9/11

its pretty crazy, the shit people come up with. the loved ones of those who died at the pentagon sure dont appreciate it.

the government didnt want to release the hotel tapes until after the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its pretty crazy, the shit people come up with. the loved ones of those who died at the pentagon sure dont appreciate it.

the government didnt want to release the hotel tapes until after the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui.

No shit... if you don't like it then fucking move... I've heard there's a nice hilton in Syria.... "Never under-estimate the power of stupid people in large numbers"....

Mike

Bush has friends in Zymesis Ono which lies outside of our galaxy. They happen to be his bankers and that's where he keeps all his oil and drug money. On 9/11 Bush wanted to buy a snickers for the bully at the school that he was at because that bully is Bush's kind of kid. When Bush checked his wallet he was out of change so he used his secret belt buckle phone and called his bank on Zymesis Ono and said he needed fifty cents. They thought he said Fifty Cent so they flew to New York to get him and in the process they cut off 2 passenger aircraft and the pilots didn't know what to think and fainted soon after the planes hit the Towers. When the aids told Bush he was stunned because he really needed that fifty cents so that's why he continued to read, he didn't care about the towers. Then his beings from Zymesis Ono came back with his fifty cents and didn't realize that he wasn't at the white house they turned around over Pensylvania and ended up colliding with a plane. The plane went down in a field and the injured bankers ship lost control and since it was travelling worp 90 million they crashed into the Pentagon. Geeze I can't believe I'm the first one to figure that out.

Bush has friends in Zymesis Ono which lies outside of our galaxy. They happen to be his bankers and that's where he keeps all his oil and drug money. On 9/11 Bush wanted to buy a snickers for the bully at the school that he was at because that bully is Bush's kind of kid. When Bush checked his wallet he was out of change so he used his secret belt buckle phone and called his bank on Zymesis Ono and said he needed fifty cents. They thought he said Fifty Cent so they flew to New York to get him and in the process they cut off 2 passenger aircraft and the pilots didn't know what to think and fainted soon after the planes hit the Towers. When the aids told Bush he was stunned because he really needed that fifty cents so that's why he continued to read, he didn't care about the towers. Then his beings from Zymesis Ono came back with his fifty cents and didn't realize that he wasn't at the white house they turned around over Pensylvania and ended up colliding with a plane. The plane went down in a field and the injured bankers ship lost control and since it was travelling worp 90 million they crashed into the Pentagon. Geeze I can't believe I'm the first one to figure that out.

I sending you the bill when my keyboard shorts out from the water that just came outa my nose...

So Bush is a scientologist too? That explains where he got all his super powers from.

Naa... he bought those off e-bay...

Mike

:yelrotflmao: youre intelligence never ceases to amaze me :notworthy:

I sending you the bill when my keyboard shorts out from the water that just came outa my nose...

Ditto here...smells like....Ice mountain.

You forgot to mention, though....that while they were trying to get 50 Cent for the prez...he got shot 9 more times, and no longer has to limp...aiigghht....

:yelrotflmao: youre intelligence never ceases to amaze me :notworthy:

:biggrin:

The other alternative was Helldriver painted up with black lipstick and fingernail polish, threw on his black dress and pointy hat. Then he humped a black cat and shoved a broom handle up his dungeon so he could practice witchcraft and used the force of the darkside to crash the planes. :shrug: