no plane into the pentagon on 9/11

the impact itself wasent what took them down,, it was the jet fuel that caught fire, and melting the steel

BUT the pentagon attack has always had some speculation as to what really happened

it is hard to belive that they couldn t find the plane though

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the impact itself wasent what took them down,, it was the jet fuel that caught fire, and melting the steel

BUT the pentagon attack has always had some speculation as to what really happened

it is hard to belive that they couldn t find the plane though

they found the plane. it was right there, in pieces.

the only 'speculation' comes from conspiracy theorists. it was a huge unbelievable event, no one could have ever imagined it happening, and whenever something like that happens the kooks come out. this is a playgroound for the extreme anti-bush crowd.

i believe it. i also believe that bush had something to do with the planes hitting the towers and that there were also charges in the buildings to collapse them. doesnt make sense to me that just a plane hitting a building that big and with the amount of support those buildings had to collapse it.

Dude.. a plane... prolly the size of your house... crashed into the side of the building at over 200mph... holding god knows how much fuel.... I watched it happen over.. and over .. and over... it happened and anybody that says otherwise just wants another scapegoat..... or money....

Mike

i believe it. i also believe that bush had something to do with the planes hitting the towers and that there were also charges in the buildings to collapse them. doesnt make sense to me that just a plane hitting a building that big and with the amount of support those buildings had to collapse it.
yeah and you wanna give us the reasonable purpose of him doing that ...PEOPLE DIED IN THAT SHIT ...sayin he caused it is just wrong . im sure you think bush had his hands in the whole hurricane plots against black people too

they found the plane. it was right there, in pieces.

the only 'speculation' comes from conspiracy theorists. it was a huge unbelievable event, no one could have ever imagined it happening, and whenever something like that happens the kooks come out. this is a playgroound for the extreme anti-bush crowd.

ok, they dID find the plane,,,, im just wondering why the fbi took the film footage from the hotel, and would not release it

ok, they dID find the plane,,,, im just wondering why the fbi took the film footage from the hotel, and would not release it

they didnt release it for a couple reasons. one being the conspiracy theorists as brooke said.

would you want people like that looking at a video that had to do with something you did when they have absolutly no reason to. then releasing all this bullshit like this post all over the internet,news,and everywhere else.

I was there at 9-11 the whole time and the pentagon also for a little while im not about to argue with what everyone posted about this topic but fuck. please if you do not know what the fuck your talking about

dont post. as i read this one i just laughed at like 1/2 the posts for all the inaccurate info. I know some of you were just joking also but still!!!

statements?

planes not hitting the pentagon?

bush caused it?

what the hell are you people thinking seriously.