xbox live?

I just got my xbox today (hell of a deal on ebay) and i will be playing halo2 live once i go to college in august and i'll add you guys to my list, dont' know the name but if i use my old one it will be BottledMtDew.

This is if anyone wants an ass kickin that is :thumb:

i was told halo 3 , the new grand theft auto, and gears of war would all come out around the release of the ps3 ps

ps just got introduced to the glitches tonight they are fucking awesome but i cant superbounce still but the sword cancel is the shit!

Edited by speedfreak350

WTF is up with the rumors that Halo 3 is out in a couple months??? I think not, Gears of War keeps getting pushed back farther and farther too...

H3 wont be out till way into next year,they only anncounced it at e3 a few months ago.

i was on yo sons team in slayer once,he damn good,we owned that field lol

We just picked up a 360 last night... LIVE name is THE CRUNKNESS :baseball_bat: .... How you find people and stuff? THe only games we got are battlefield 2 and ghost recon 2...

Mike

I think you go to the xbox live dashboard then click the little friends icon and just go from there... ghost recon is a badass game I play it all the time

call of duty 2 for reg xbox sucks!! u spawn in the same spot all game long and gotta run across the screen to get back to the action. when there running at u shooting alot of the times the gun is pointed down at the ground but your still getting hit.

call of duty 2 for reg xbox sucks!! u spawn in the same spot all game long and gotta run across the screen to get back to the action. when there running at u shooting alot of the times the gun is pointed down at the ground but your still getting hit.

Checkout battlefield 2... it's worth the 40$ to buy it used from ebgames...

Mike