Well, I'm un-banned

Brooke

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:baseball_sleep: I knew I had been waiting to come back here for some reason. Must have been sent to me in a dream or something..Brooke, banned....Hell this I gotta stay tuned in for.

Love Ya Brooke! :wub:

Dune :baseballcap_blue:

:baseball_sleep: I knew I had been waiting to come back here for some reason. Must have been sent to me in a dream or something..Brooke, banned....Hell this I gotta stay tuned in for.

Love Ya Brooke! :wub:

Dune :baseballcap_blue:

hey baby!! long time no see!! :wub:

I really have nothing to add....just wanted to say thanks to all for contributing to this thread, the 20 minutes or so it took to read made it 20 minutes closer to quitting time on a Friday.

Is there any better feeling??

I try to stay out of the politics and religion wars on public forums...no one wins, and pissing matches are all that comes about.

Brooke...

Don't have any feelings one way or the other.

You get an A for entertainment value, an F for banshee knowledge (due to not having one) ...so, in my book, that makes you a C student overall :clap: Hell...I was more of a D student myself...

Have a good weekend all...

:beer:

ZING hahahaha kiss that woodro hahhaa

good to have you back dune :smile:

Thanks Brooke.It is good to be back for sure.Your input and insight has allways been appreciated in the past. Your a tough woman,not many of those around anymore that know what they are saying and can back it up with more than BS.

LUV YA!

Dune

Thanks Brooke.It is good to be back for sure.Your input and insight has allways been appreciated in the past. Your a tough woman,not many of those around anymore that know what they are saying and can back it up with more than BS.

LUV YA!

Dune

thank you!!!!! :wub:

:smile: