Well, I'm un-banned

Brooke

oh i know youve got to be sad to see me back

^^^ Brooke referring to me ^^^

I know you said that line 7 days ago, but its been bothering me ever since you wrote it. I like you alot and your posts are easily one of the most entertaning stuff to read. I like to fire you up with Bush stuff, I like to poke fun at you every once in awhile. After the whole B370 fiasco, I thought we kinda buried the ax. I don't wanna see you banned. Sometimes when your thinking that I and others are being passive aggressive towards you, I want you to stop and think "maybe Im just being paranoid" instead.

I thought you loved meat :shrug: I'v never been an asshole to you have I ? The "sad to see me back" comment just bummed me out I guess.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you said that line 7 days ago, but its been bothering me ever since you wrote it. I like you alot and your posts are easily one of the most entertaning stuff to read. I like to fire you up with Bush stuff, I like to poke fun at you every once in awhile. After the whole B370 fiasco, I thought we kinda buried the ax. I don't wanna see you banned. Sometimes when your thinking that I and others are being passive aggressive towards you, I want you to stop and think "maybe Im just being paranoid" instead.

I thought you loved meat :shrug: I'v never been an asshole to you have I ? The "sad to see me back" comment just bummed me out I guess.

Well imo when she labeled your interaction with her on the forum as passive agressive, it

seemed to fit pretty well. Kind of like this last post you made only you have taken it to

aho nubba ahlebel. Just tell her you like her and your sorry. Why do you want to bring her

down? It's the same as bansheerider69 stirring the shit but like I said, you take it to ahonubbalebel. I do it too sometimes but lets try to wake up people.

edit: Well I guess thats kind of what you were doing, saying you like her and your sorry so what was my point? I'm not sure anymore so I think I will just get back to banshee's and stuff. Sorry Meat.

Edited by banshee04le

well, i gotta admit, im pretty surprised to hear that. i dont think im being paranoid though. :ninja: actually i do think im paranoid, but it always turns out i wasnt paranoid at all. dead on usually. and im pretty sure you dislike a lot about me. maybe im wrong. stranger things have happened. :shrug: :beer:

and 04, i thought you were 'secretly rooting for chase' during his whole cunt this whore that crap.

11 pages of this ? :baseball_wacko: yo u guys need to get out and enjoy the sunny weather

away from your computer ....seems the ban or whatever is long over ....so why still yap about it ?

this topic isnt even interesting

I agree with rocketboy. However this thread did bring into focus for me the manipulative aspects of passive agressive behaviour. It also gave me some insight into some of my own hypocrisy.

Brooke, I in no way supported Chases tyrades against you. I was one of the few who spoke early on in your defense. I don't search around a whole lot on this forum believe it or not, and no doubt I miss alot that goes on around here. I had however noticed some effort on Chases part to change his image, or so it seemed. Only he knows the reason for his effort (which subsequently I think is suspect) and only that can determine the merit of his effort. Mostly I played to his good side in an attempt to cool him and the others down. In light of the clear lesson above I now see that I was perhaps attempting to manipulate him on some level with passive agressive behaviour of my own. There is a time and a place for everything and words can soothe the savage beast and those who aren't soothed need some sense slapped into them. I have alot to learn but luckily I have the light of Jesus to show me the way and God only wants peace and happiness for us all.

for once the bible retard said something right

why ? because he admits when he makes a mistake? we all sin and make mistakes ....

so why bash him for no reason? :baseball_wassat:

aww one bible pusher , sucks off another???

where did you two hook up?

were you both alter boys that were blowing the same preist???

and i dont sin,, i use my NATURAL emotions, there is no sinning involved,, thats a biblical concept

Edited by helldriver

aww one bible pusher , sucks off another???

where did you two hook up?

were you both alter boys that were blowing the same preist???

and i dont sin,, i use my NATURAL emotions, there is no sinning involved,, thats a biblical concept

some of the stuff you type i cant help but laugh :baseball_w00t: i truely wish you had the mental capability to understand how foolish you portray yourself sometimes. the topic is on brooke BTW

well you should hear how stupid you sound when you speak of the bible being factual :yelrotflmao:

and yup this thread is about boookie , but where does it say we have to stay on topic,, and YOU are the one that came to me on this,, dummy

Edited by helldriver