Well, I'm un-banned

Brooke

Oh Brooke, you have said plenty to me in the past that was VERY offensive. And I NEVER said shit to you to warrant it. So please stop with the "poor me crap" and the " I never did anything to him".

i was trying to make a point that you obviously missed.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not necessarily. I could have made my point by referring to her as sweetheart. But perhaps I just treated her in the same whey she has treated me in the past.

Thats it..... Im suein'

Was that really called for? Why are u always kissin her ass? And always so negative. I know ur an old fart but grow up. post a picture of urself. I bet ur old and fat

I was stepping down to his level. None of this is really called for if you really think about it.

I'm not always kissin her ass, but I will come to the defense of a friend when he/she has gotten wronged in some way.

Post a picture of myself? I wouldn't want to give you any beat off material.

I was stepping down to his level. None of this is really called for if you really think about it.

I'm not always kissin her ass, but I will come to the defense of a friend when he/she has gotten wronged in some way.

Ha ha, you mean your 3rd grade ramblings consist of nothing more than the ungrammatical raving of some pre pubescent ass kissing troll, with a grade school crush? LMAO!!!!. Grow up dude, and wipe that brown shit off your nose!

Ha ha, you mean your 3rd grade ramblings consist of nothing more than the ungrammatical raving of some pre pubescent ass kissing troll, with a grade school crush? LMAO!!!!. Grow up dude, and wipe that brown shit off you nose!

dude, if you had any idea what you were talking about you'd be dangerous.

Post a picture of myself? I wouldn't want to give you any beat off material.

Lol, at least u got a since of humor.