86 250R

Just found a guy in town selling his 86 250R. Its sat in storage for the past 16 years, and is supposedly in great shape (haven't went to look at it yet). He wants $2800 firm for it. Stock or close to it.

Should I get it? (No, I won't be getting rid of the shee, this would be for a toy, and for my dad to ride)

Edited by dawarriorman

Just found a guy in town selling his 86 250R. Its sat in storage for the past 16 years, and is supposedly in great shape (haven't went to look at it yet). He wants $2800 firm for it. Stock or close to it.

Should I get it? (No, I won't be getting rid of the shee, this would be for a toy, and for my dad to ride)

Where are you from? I've got a fairly clean mostly stock '87 with title that I'd let you have for less than that. Im in the Philly area btw.

Where are you from? I've got a fairly clean mostly stock '87 with title that I'd let you have for less than that. Im in the Philly area btw.

South carolina, so that would be a little bit of a drive. I've really just been keeping an eye out for a decent shee as a project, but when I saw this I had to wonder.

I really just had no clue what 250r's are going for now days, not really any around here.