ebays finest

this is what happens when the local Joe dirts feels they dont need a reputable engine builder and rely on their own wits and knowledge becuase they once built up their 84 camaro . even my trailsnail banshee would probably kill that pile of shit :baseball_sleep:

WOW :shoothead:

Yep, stock carbs, a boost bottle and I'm likin' the stock heel guards :yankyank:

Fuckin' ghetto lowering kit and some FMF Fattys to compliment the drag setup, you know because FMF makes the sickest drag pipes.... :rolleyes:

What a pos.

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

are those stock a arms with a rod put in there??? looks like those ball joints are at a real nice angle

ya i want some of thoes "rod shocks" :yankyank: that is the most piss ass banshee i have ever seen. and the guy is a tool.

I'd bet he has FMF Drag pipes...c'mon now...

Anything with stock carbs (With the TORS still on...or, he didn't install the idle kit) and FMF pipes deserves a swingarm like that...

:yankyank:

Anyone happen to notice he's got dune front tires on, and he put a street bike set of K&N's on..

and .030 over is 355cc...dickback...

I think I'm going to ask his track times and if he's had it dyno'ed....