Alcoholics spot

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I may take a few beers with me on the quad, doesn't mean I think it is ok, it is my own choice... I do not belive I am bragging about it, yet people who say they slam down 12 packs and other shit in large quanity b4 they ride. IMO Thats a load of B/S you would either be in the ER, or passed out on the trail.

Even though I may take a few beers with me on the quad, doesn't mean I think it is ok, it is my own choice...

thats funny.

this guy i know, my age, went to school with him since junior high, he was just chillin having a few beers during his bachelor party the night before his wedding. a friend showed up with a new yfz and he hopped on to take a quick test ride down the road and back. never came back. found him dead just off the side of the road. now, what do you think his almost widow and parents and friends would say if they heard you say "i think its ok, its his own choice" like the things he does dont effect everyone around him.

but oh i know, nothing like that would ever happen to you. a few beers wouldnt impare your judgement. of course not.

thats some selfish shit dude.

boy i learned my lesson drinking and riding. it was the middle of summer and not a sole in the desert but it doesnt make any differance. went for a ride with some buddys that were talkn some shit like we always do. well as i was pinned in 4th gear coming over the top of a dune and into the next and hit a whoop at the bottom i thought i could eat up.. FUCK NO.. sent my ass so far over the bars and right on my head. then the bike rolls over me and actually rolled a couple more times. both of my shoes were like 15 feet away from me. i cant feel anything in my legs so i start to squirm in the sand making sure im not parallized.. scary shit and i will never ride after drinking again. also because my quad was trashed. thats why its so purrdy now..

I think the most you can look forward to by riding after you drink, is being able to tour the country giving lectures at schools about the dangers of drinking and riding while sitting on your pimped out wheel chair...

Now that I think about it, it would be pretty sweet. You could put on a little show for the kids by spinning in circles and scream out "I'm going to lose the big race!!! THAT TROPHY IS MINE CHAD!!!" and press a little button on the side of the chair and say "NITROUS GOOOO!!" and do a wheelie across the auditorium. Holy shit! Chicks would be having orgasms left and right!

Stan! Any way you can make some spinners for a wheelchair? :thumb:

thats funny.

this guy i know, my age, went to school with him since junior high, he was just chillin having a few beers during his bachelor party the night before his wedding. a friend showed up with a new yfz and he hopped on to take a quick test ride down the road and back. never came back. found him dead just off the side of the road. now, what do you think his almost widow and parents and friends would say if they heard you say "i think its ok, its his own choice" like the things he does dont effect everyone around him.

but oh i know, nothing like that would ever happen to you. a few beers wouldnt impare your judgement. of course not.

thats some selfish shit dude.

I'm sorry for your loss, I know how you feel, Me and my dad and his friends all went on a snowmobile trip a couple years back, we met a few people who were stayign at the same lodge we were at, went riding with them, a few times then one night, they went out themselves the father drank berfore he went out, and were misguided to a lake, their was thin ice in the spot they were on, him being intoxicated did not realize, the sled himself his 7 year old daughter went through.....they never made it back...It saddens me to this day, and I remeber them, I do not want ot start anything so I am goign to drop out of this topic.

Alchahol is a great thing if DRUNKEN responsibly. I know judgement is always impaired when you had 1 to many. The least i can say is drink responsibly and im sorry for your loss. Im sure we all have lost someone close to us over alcahhol , drugs , or a freak accident. My friends are in a better place and they left me behind to drink all there beer.. All my original drinkin buddies are dead and i still to this day have trouble dealing with it. Emotionally im a wreck but i will always remember the good times i had, and for those days im thankful . Memories will last a life time

RIP . 57 fofo ( stroke in sleep )

RIP . KEDAR -

RIP . James

RIP . NICOLE

RIP . Jenny

that was my drinkin crew , we used to get together every friday night and drink .....until a freak accident on a 1 way rode where someone else crashed into them ( head on ). Try loosing all 4 of your closest friends in one night ..... IM stuck fucked drinkin till i die. Nothin will cure this pain. NOTHING !

if i got off soundin like a asshole man , i didnt mean it that way . im sorry for your loss and i can understand how you must feel, i am in your shoes.

beeeeeeeeeer.jpg

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com