seen these on e-bay

trueraiderfan

Hey guys I was brousing e-bay cause i wanna put on some work tripple rates on my shee when i get it from the shop in a couple weeks and i ran across these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Works-Shock...650230357QQrdZ1 and I have not seen a lot of prices but this seemed to be a decent deal? I dunno wanted to see what u thought. They do not have resivours (sp?) but I did not know how important haveing them was. Give me some opinions. I want to put on Plus 2 a arms and a plus 2 swinger but i dont wanna spend a fortune on it if ya know what i mean. I just bought a new house putting my wife throught college for her RN degree for another 2 years so im on a budget. I weight 243 (I"m into body building big time) and i need something that will hold my weight well and i cant seem to find anything that is already set up for my weight that is used ( and cheap)

and to you. you dont have to bump a thread an hour after you post it when its only one thread down.

people will get to it. not everyone lives on forums like me :biggrin:

do some research on what exactly you need. these shocks i wouldnt recomend on anything but stock arms. if you ride any hard then they just fade out.. upgrade to ressy shocks its way worth it.

oh yea the raiders suck, go chargers haha lol

Works AT steelers are bottom of the barrel in the shock world... They can valve them for whatever weight/riding style you want... Tell us what the majority of the riding you do is.... Then we'll go from there... shocks can range anywhere from 320$ to 1700$...

Mike

Works AT steelers are bottom of the barrel in the shock world... They can valve them for whatever weight/riding style you want... Tell us what the majority of the riding you do is.... Then we'll go from there... shocks can range anywhere from 320$ to 1700$...

Mike

ok I ride about 35 percent mx 45 percent trails and 20 percent dunes I really like to drag race also but Im not gunna set up my bike for a straight drag bike or anything but i would like it to hook up decent. I like to jump a lot, and go over whoops and chit so hope that helps you tell me what I need oh ya and i need them cheap too hehe (I hope)

and to you. you dont have to bump a thread an hour after you post it when its only one thread down.

do some research on what exactly you need. these shocks i wouldnt recomend on anything but stock arms. if you ride any hard then they just fade out.. upgrade to ressy shocks its way worth it.

It was almost 2 hours :biggrin: ya i sell cars so i have a lot of free time just get kinda ancy sometimes

oh ya The DOLTS SUCK ALSO GOOOO RRRRAAAAAAAAAAIIIIDDAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

Well i'd have them setup for woods riding... the problem with buying shocks off ebay like that is you have no clue who they're coming from.... the valving is almost impossible to get right... your best off buying them direct from the manufactuer or a race shop that's licensed to sell/rework the shock... IMO I'd go with some tcs triple rates with remote rezzies.... the remotes are nice to have for if/when you roll over you cut a hose instead of busting a rezzie... TCS tend to run a little cheaper than axis, ohlins, and PEP...

The TCS's should run you right about 750$ brand new... as for a-arms you can find them used... save around 200$... if you want new that's an extra 550$

Legacy ATV, East Coast Atv, ATV Four Play, Precision Concepts, Baldwin Racing and J-H racing are all great race shops...

Mike