About to Purchase New Tires

Wait until you see how fast they wear :baseball_bat: :baseball_bat: :baseball_bat:

Jeff, The mx6 is the 2006 version of the holeshot.. it's suppose to be like 15% lighter and wear like the klaws... too bad nobody at the track runs itp unless they're sponsored by them...

Mike

I know, One of the guys I ride with has them on his 450. had them about 3-4 weeks and more than half the tread is gone :baseball_bat: MY razr2 are still like new and I have had them almost a year. Chris642 has Klaws and he has had them longer than mine and his are the same :baseball_shocked:

Jeff, The mx6 is the 2006 version of the holeshot.. it's suppose to be like 15% lighter and wear like the klaws... too bad nobody at the track runs itp unless they're sponsored by them...

Mike

I know, One of the guys I ride with has them on his 450. had them about 3-4 weeks and more than half the tread is gone :baseball_bat: MY razr2 are still like new and I have had them almost a year. Chris642 has Klaws and he has had them longer than mine and his are the same :baseball_shocked:

Like I said... nobody runs them :baseball_wibble: ... I'll never run anything but the klaws... The holeshot mx fronts I had were the worst tires i've ever ran... next to grooved radials...

Mike

Hey guys a buddy of mine is selling a set of Titan Realtor tires for the rear size (22-12-9), they almost look like paddles but there are not. They seem to hook up great in sand, mud, and hard terrain. He wants $40 for the rims and tires, and they have about 75-80% tread left on them. The only thing is the rims are gold, should I just get them and throw them on my bike for now??????????

infamous read my post not about the selling but I have used them, alot less shifting but they hook up great spin them for sand if you got alot of power they will work nicely

Thanks (batoutofshell) and fellow banshee owners, I just purchased the Titan Realor rear tires today, I only paid $30 for the rims and tires. They have about 90% tread on them and only used for 3/4 rides. They are in excellent condition. I will try these out for a while and see how good they are, and plus you cant beat $30 for rims and tires.

You will be throwing those klaws back on in no time LOL

How did your boy make out??

He hit that turn and did about 4 flips, well his bike did most of the flips LOL Tell him I said if he had a banshee instead of that suzuki his crash ratio wouldnt be that high :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks (batoutofshell) and fellow banshee owners, I just purchased the Titan Realor rear tires today, I only paid $30 for the rims and tires. They have about 90% tread on them and only used for 3/4 rides. They are in excellent condition. I will try these out for a while and see how good they are, and plus you cant beat $30 for rims and tires.

Waz up Ellison445, I am gonna try these tire out to see how good they are. I have heard nothing but good things about them especially because they are reversible for dirt and sand. I only paid $30 for them with rims, so its worth the try. My boy had a hell of a flip, I didnt even see him when we were looking for him. You right if he hand a banshee maybe that wouldnt have happened like that, but he's ok and ready to ride next weekend. I am planning on grabbing a set of those Razr 2 tires also.