pinks!

I used to watch it but I quit cause it is all just bullshit! I mean why don't they use lights???? It would be soo much better like this one race i seen they said a guy jumped so they had to watch the replay and watch that dumbass bald guys hands to see if he left early. And the lengths that is bullshit too cause if it is a good track the track will be completely different 4 or 5 lengths ahead of where you are supposed to start, and for the finish they go off the guys naked eye which can be really hard to determine in a close race. And lastly the guy who runs it is a dumbass I don't think he as a clue what he is talking about. One more thing I don't like the whole headstart thing anyways the whole show is about racing for pinks so that means the racers are telling the other guy their shit is faster, right??????? well then run heads up you pussy or shut your fucking mouth. I could go on and on but I would like to hear what someone else thinks!

Umm Yeah, I agree totally. I cant stand that bitch of a host. Parades around like he knows whats hes talkin about. They make something that should never have drama, have nothing but drama. All this he said she said, wa wa crap. I agree it should ALL be heads up. Not sure why they call it pinks when I have seen several episodes where they let the losers keep their cars. They have NO organized system of what they are doing as trex mentioned. I have seen some sweet cars on there but there is to much lame shit for me to stomach that show..

RIPPEN

Umm Yeah, I agree totally. I cant stand that bitch of a host. Parades around like he knows whats hes talkin about. They make something that should never have drama, have nothing but drama. All this he said she said, wa wa crap. I agree it should ALL be heads up. Not sure why they call it pinks when I have seen several episodes where they let the losers keep their cars. They have NO organized system of what they are doing as trex mentioned. I have seen some sweet cars on there but there is to much lame shit for me to stomach that show..

RIPPEN

Took the words out of my mouth.... deadliest catch is good tv...

Mike

Pinks is cool I guess. I don't get to watch too much TV. The one thing I have to say about the few episodes I seen is...WHATS WITH THE DAMN COMMERCIALS ON EVERY DAMN HOLESHOT? Man that's annoying! :angry: Other than that, it's alright.

Deadliest Catch...Them some crazy ass mo fos. You wouldn't "Catch" my ass dead out in one of those fish gut stinkin' floating out houses...in the shittiest part of the ocean...just so red lobster can have an all you can eat special! F-THAT! Better them than me, I don't care how well it pays.

Edited by AssWhore

Yeah every holeshot they go to commercial so I change the channel then miss the race. I like the one where the guy had a fake nos bootle and the othere team made him take it out but didn't know it was fake.

It would be really cool to watch 2 banshees on there. One time they had go karts which sucked.

Season 3 of pinks is coming soon :baseball_w00t: ,trying to make organized street racing on a track could be a good show if it was all heads up run what ya brung ,no u have 5 mins to peek under the other guys hood,take off your wheelie bars,unhook ur juice thats all crap and never happens on the street.

do you agree that race you were out performed :yankyank: