one-of-a-kind Banshee

it is a nice bike with a ton of high dollar parts. but the sad truth is the resale values blow.just keep it.someone looking for that specific type of bike might go 5k.believe me when i tell you it is easy to sink that money in and not get it back.i have done 22,000 in mods or more to 2 banshees.i have owned over 100 easily. and my personal bikes i sold i was lucky to get 1 fourth of what i sunk into them.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a nice bike with a ton of high dollar parts. but the sad truth is the resale values blow.just keep it.someone looking for that specific type of bike might go 5k.believe me when i tell you it is easy to sink that money in and not get it back.i have done 22,000 in mods or more to 2 banshees.i have owned over 100 easily. and my personal bikes i sold i was lucky to get 1 fourth of what i sunk into them.

youve owned over 100 banshees?!!!!!!!! :baseball_w00t: will you be my friend?

The bike looks very clean, and the suspension on it is very nice. There's no way in hell it's going to sell for 12k though. In all honesty, you probably won't even get the original sticker price out of it. It's nothing against the bike, it's just that most people aren't willing to pay that much for something like that, especially one with a basically stock motor.

it may be hard to believe

my local Yamaha dealer inspected it briefly right of the truck bed

I didn't even take the straps off or started the engine for him

he almost feel off his feet every time he spotted another part

he offered me 8k right of the bat before taking it off the truck or any through inspection

he told me to give it a try online first since what ever he can afford buying it

id still do better selling by myself online

he was willing to pay 8k before inspecting and listing of all parts

when he found out that the engine is still a virgin he almost drooped

he was so impressed and told me he had never seen anything like this

and that's the right way to go at it by doing suspension first then engine

which I never actually got to the part where the engine needs to be rebuilt

it has about 20 hours and engine is only going stronger and stronger

if anyone is skeptic you may contact Action Yamaha in Metuchen NJ 732-494-5555 ask for Billy

nice looking banshee and has tons of mods and bling... but if a local dealer offered you 8000 you better got get the 8000... for several reasons let me name a few.. one if someone buys a banshee for 8000 they want it to be a drag bike.. 2 if someone wants to mx or xc they will spend 8000 on a 450 of some sort not on a banshee... not saying your banshee isnt nice and you prolly have tons of money in it but a mxer or xcer is gonna buy a thumper nowadays...

........he was willing to pay 8k before inspecting and listing of all parts.....

Take the money and run.

It's a nice shee but good luck getting more. Although don't get me wrong I'd like to see you get your asking price. I just can't see it.

Everyone wants a 450, and the rest want a drag/dune shes if they want a shee at all.

You never did say why your selling your dream quad, going for a 450? :biggrin:

Take the money and run.

It's a nice shee but good luck getting more. Although don't get me wrong I'd like to see you get your asking price. I just can't see it.

Everyone wants a 450, and the rest want a drag/dune shes if they want a shee at all.

You never did say why your selling your dream quad, going for a 450? :biggrin:

Reason I am selling is

not to move to a 450

I am a banshee and ATV addict

And always will be

I have 3 kids at home

Got myself in a little financial jam

Which I hope to resolve with this sell

And my other Bike already sold last week

I am trying to keep positive about this

I waited so long to create this ride

I believe I will do it again as soon as

my financial get stable again

I was just busting your chops about the 450.

I feel your pain, I had to sale my shee to pay college bills and hospital bills from when my little one was born.

I ended up parting it out and made a lot more then expected. I never would have got my money out of it whole. I even had a little left over to pick up a cheap dirtbike so I could at least ride something for fun.

:beer:

so let me get this correct .... your selling your dream machine to help your familys finnacial situation out ?! :thumb: i find that very very cool and one day you will just have to out do your "dream machine"... Good luck with the family situation man .

for all the skeptics please Check this out here

Yup hooked a real winner:

DEADBEAT BIDDER SCUM AVOID DOESN'T PAY AND THREATENS YOU WITH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

:yelrotflmao:

I seriously thought that price was a joke. There's no way that'll go for that price