Fair Price on Roll Design arms

IamKazam

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i cycled my lobo two front end i came up with 6 inches of travel. way over priced is correct. but top of the line is correct. its more of a handeling setup then a longtravel. i used raptor shocks with mine. you wont be dissapointed these arms are super strong.

you mean how your shocks should be setup.. theres no one way its all personal preferance. just make sure those shocks you bought are for your weight and type of riding you do.. other then that just mess around with the adjustments till you find out how you like it. i have the rebound cranked all the way up though. but thats me.

you mean how your shocks should be setup.. theres no one way its all personal preferance. just make sure those shocks you bought are for your weight and type of riding you do.. other then that just mess around with the adjustments till you find out how you like it. i have the rebound cranked all the way up though. but thats me.

Thanks man. New front end should be here any day now. :beer:

That system looks pretty trick

But I find strange that Roll design before the elkas allways used C.Axis (even berore elka went out) with those arms and now they say that they always used elkas ?? doug eichner used C.Axis withthem

I dont know I think you have to pic the brand of shocks you want but allways being sure that they are for that front end and your riding style and specs

That system looks pretty trick

But I find strange that Roll design before the elkas allways used C.Axis (even berore elka went out) with those arms and now they say that they always used elkas ?? doug eichner used C.Axis withthem

I dont know I think you have to pic the brand of shocks you want but allways being sure that they are for that front end and your riding style and specs

Usually the shock builder will ask you what kind of arms your running... Roll more than likely switched to elkas but axis are ugly as shit... You couldn't have the fancy IMS ads with ugly shocks :baseball_original: ....

Mike

I didn't say he'd dump it.. I said it would dump him... That was meant to be taken lightly.. I guess people think im a jerk b/c I don't put smilies in my post anymore to emphasize certain things... I just hate the baseball theme... The first time I rode my 'shee with the full elka setup it dumped me right on my ass in the first corner.. I rolled... the bike didn't....

Cole, Ya i'll take some flowerdy stickers.. I'll put em on the shirt your girl gave me...

Mike