Little Sahara June 15-18

I would sure like to go and meet up with a few of you HQers before I die. :cry:

I bet it sure is fun rippin it up all over those dunes out there.

shoot yea...come on out next weekend :beer:

nobody is going??? I guess im going to have a better seat (sittin on my banshee) at the freestyle show then...

Edited by Banshee~

I am gonna be there for sure, as well as hopefully a descent size group from here.

ee9dc73d.jpg

sweet! where going to have my shee and a purple and yellow shee, 06 black piped 450r(my bros getting it tomarrow), red 400ex (my dad), kfx 700 green, predator, maybe a 700r raptor and blaster.

look for me 04 red frame banshee, polished wheels, sand stars on from haulers in back, chrome fmf sst's, clamp on filters.

If my Honda stays together I will be there, or if Passion Racing gets done with my Cub motor I will be breaking the Shee in the right way, look for a bright yellow framed 250r with red plastics or a black Fullbored banshee with a purple frame, ugly light blue a arms and a little billet.

I will be there, should be heading down thursday night or friday morning. I will be riding a yellow 400ex with yoshi pipe cut fenders and a twist throttle, and a red SPUD sticker on the front of it. There will be 3 other yellow 400ex's and a silver buggy in the group.

sweet here is an update of our group....everybodys going down wensday and some early thursday.

red 400ex pc slip on

black 450er full rossier exhaust

red frame white plastic shee (mine), sst pipes, red coolhead, clamp on filters polished rims w/ sandstars on the front, haulers in the rear

green 650 brute force

kfx 700 green

grey predator with trinity pipe

purple and yellow banshee w/ pipes and haulers

purple buggie w/ vw engine....thats all that are going so far

Edited by Banshee~