banshee vs crf 450

crf will smoke a banshee i have both bone stock 04 crf450. 00 banshee with t5 and 2-1 35mm. no comparison. crfs rip 217lbs 46+hp at the wheel stock

yz450s only have 4 gears so i dont doubt you can pass em on a banshee.

yz426s are turds

crf will smoke a banshee i have both bone stock 04 crf450. 00 banshee with t5 and 2-1 35mm. no comparison. crfs rip 217lbs 46+hp at the wheel stock

yz426s are turds

Look at your carb set-up, whats your gearing they are all factors man

They Are quick bikes, yet I have friends who are big into the MX scene, one has a KX 250 the other has a yz 450, when they drag they are even off the line and the KX slowly pulls away for the last 100 feet of the race they were dragging around 300 feet. I raced the yz 450 too we were going from a 20 mph start and he accelerated like a motherfucker, but I soon caught up and passed. From what I see they are as quick as hell, even though I beat it I do not think I would beat it 10 out of 10 times :cheers:

Bullshit...

Mike

yz426s are turds

I've rode a 4speed yz hybrid... really sweet once you get use to it... Top speed is not affected by much either... My crf hybrid stock burned the shit out my 'shee... it had every bolt on motor mod possible.... My long time friend has a 03 crf with an fmf pipe and kibble's.... if you have a production quad it's pointless to even try to run him... You can't fuck with that power/weight ratio....

Mike

I've got to give the nod to the CRF. The bikes just haul ass. Granted, there is always someone faster, doesn't matter what you are riding.

RJV

Ummmk...I wonder if your "Super Duper" bike will keep up with Ford gt's? Only bustin man

Ill get some video of the drag races with the yz450 my shee and the Kx ASAP

Do you mean yfz????... if you beat a yz450 on a piped 'shee one of two things are true...

1. that guy sucks balls at riding and should stick to volleyball

2. you have the baddest piped 'shee on the planet..

I never said anything about my bike being fast either... IMO slow unless your sporting at least a +4 swinger...

Mike

Do you mean yfz????... if you beat a yz450 on a piped 'shee one of two things are true...

1. that guy sucks balls at riding and should stick to volleyball

2. you have the baddest piped 'shee on the planet..

I never said anything about my bike being fast either... IMO slow unless your sporting at least a +4 swinger...

Mike

1. Does Bird Watching Count

2. Its bad to the bone

3. What if I "sported" a 3 1/2 swinger? Would I be between fast and slow. Or just plain old "slawst"

4. I meant YZ AKA 450cc Dirtbike

5. Yes they rip but you are going on like they are unstoppable

6. Yes I beat one and yes I also lost to one too!

7. This is fucktarded because no matter if you win in a fight on the internet you are still a Douchebag...

-Brandon