Boots

Well I just came across these and had to laugh. No Im not going to get them, cuz they look like they kind of defeat the purpose of having boots.

http://www.motoworldracing.com/axo-06-slam...kull-boots.html

GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use the thor atv boots and like them. They were stiff when i got them but broke in pretty fast.

Well I just came across these and had to laugh. No Im not going to get them, cuz they look like they kind of defeat the purpose of having boots.

http://www.motoworldracing.com/axo-06-slam...kull-boots.html

those look like something you'd see in a michael jackson video :lol::yank:

anyone want a pair of Fly racing boots? I bought them cuz they were on sale and wore them they felt uncomfortable and big, but figured they would work out better once they broke in but I think they are way too big but now they are too used to return ( although I only wore them twice) if anyone wants them Ill let them go for 80 bones they are a size 13 so if you wear I size 14 I would say they will fit, I wear 13 shoes and they are supposed to be close to shoe size but these things are way bigger, and its so hard finding the shifter and the brake lever when you got an exta inch or so hangin off your foot.

Not to bash those things but you typically get what you pay for with mx boots.. I've had the cheap thors and the cheap fox's... a 250$ boot is worth the 100 price difference over the cheaper boots.. the buckles are better.. the way the interior is made feels better... just an all around better boot... If all you do is trail ride and mess around boots are boots but if your seriously riding a 300$ investment on the boots is better than trying to buy a new ankle...... which are kinda hard to come by...

Mike

Not to bash those things but you typically get what you pay for with mx boots.. I've had the cheap thors and the cheap fox's... a 250$ boot is worth the 100 price difference over the cheaper boots.. the buckles are better.. the way the interior is made feels better... just an all around better boot... If all you do is trail ride and mess around boots are boots but if your seriously riding a 300$ investment on the boots is better than trying to buy a new ankle...... which are kinda hard to come by...

Mike

Sure they are, but if I could afford a $300 pair of boots, I would be buying them. That and when boots get that expensive, you're paying as much for the name as you are for the boot. And thats one thing I hate to do.

Also I don't race, and only hit a track every couple of months. Any pair of boots will be better than the pair of work boots im using now.

Edited by dawarriorman

My last ankle was over $8000. I'll take my Alpinestars anyday.

I'm glad my last company had a sweet ass medical setup.. I ended up getting paid for everything I messed up since september of last year b/c our aflac coverage..... that stuff is worth every penny...

Sure they are, but if I could afford a $300 pair of boots, I would be buying them. That and when boots get that expensive, you're paying as much for the name as you are for the boot. And thats one thing I hate to do.

I don't race, and only hit a track every couple of months.

You could pick up some used a-stars or gaerne's off flea-bay for about the price of those... I got luck though... my tech 8's were 60$.... I'm sure those boots will do you just fine... sure thousands of people are happy with them...

Mike

Oneal M-10's. I worked at the local yamaha shop last summer and that is the only boot i would ever sell to people... they are by far the most comfortable boot ive ever worn, and they wont break the bank. I think we sold them for right around 150. before you buy any boot, go try a pair of those on.

I have a set of FOUR ATV Boots and love them. They was cheap and didn't take too long to break in. They only have three buckles on them so they will bend alittle better. They also have a boot type sole on them so it makes it easier to hike up a hill side.

Oneal M-10's. I worked at the local yamaha shop last summer and that is the only boot i would ever sell to people... they are by far the most comfortable boot ive ever worn, and they wont break the bank. I think we sold them for right around 150. before you buy any boot, go try a pair of those on.

Thats looking like a good choice now, those ARC boots are out of stock in size 12, and since the new version is coming in september, there won't be any more. I went and tried some on today, and Fox boots are too narrow as well. Thor quadrant ... well, really, plastic buckles?