Intro time

So my dad got himself, and both of my brothers yahama bikes and i REALLY wanted a quad so he got me a banshee. it was ok, ran pretty good right when i got it (this was all for x-mas) and we have a cottage in silver lake (michigan, for you that don't know)

Picture011.jpg

(me right when i got it, tryin to start it before the neighbors called the cops)

well, it came pretty stock, different axel/shafts or soemthing i beleive. they are blue and thats all i really know. and it also came with standard tires and paddles for the sand.

well, about me now... I was raised on air-cooled VWs and build a few of them with my dad and one by my self, and then did the truck phase but still not what i wanted. so i got a 94 honda del sol and yeah, that hit the spot. i have swapped the engine, full disc brake conversion, custom sound system, full suspension/sway bars, strut bar, and currently in the process of turboing it, should be done with that in a few weeks.

1cda120f.jpg

(oh, i have all rims on it now, 17s...)

for a winter beater im driving a civic hatch back, so ive got plans for that too (paint mainly!)

easterweekend103.jpg

(mines the black one, buddy owns the other one)

so over all i have a huge car/mechanical back ground but will need LOTS of help with this small engine/2-stroke stuff.

you might also be able to help with the other yamaha's in the family, just for a lil heads up.

brother 1 - YZ125

brother 2 - YZ250

dad - YZ450 (maybe 400... its a 4 stroke and has some real balls)

welcome! you came to the right place to learn about that shee of yours. just do a search and if that doesnt help ask away , there is someone here to answer you questions :)

thanks man, i was actaully just posting on myspace, atv groups and someone directed me here... so i came and got an answer quick as can be.

520702[/snapback]

welcome! we have a myspace group too, we really do nothing there, but you can check out the pages of just over a hundred hq members!

http://groups.myspace.com/bansheehq

so over all i have a huge car/mechanical back ground but will need LOTS of help with this small engine/2-stroke stuff.

520684[/snapback]

Welcome to the BHQ.

If you can build cars, I seriously doubt that you will have any trouble workin' on

your banshee. :P

Good lookin' bike BTW.

:cheers: