Brand New ROCKET PIPES

But to say that Shearers flat out kill Rockets is hogwash. And for you to come in here and try to put down Rocket pipes when this guy is trying to sell a good set is hogwash too. I think you should either take it somewhere else or just stay out of it.

Someone jump on these pipes, Rockets are a good pipe no matter what some of these yaywhos think. Free bump!!

521159[/snapback]

i stand corrected

free bump

Edited by wesw

600$ wow ,ive ran rockets for 6+ months and when i switched to shearers there was a huge power difference everywhere i nthe rpm on my ported banshee .dont take that the wrong way jus t my personal experiance o n a dune ported 350 ...thats not saying they suck though ... they look pretty for sure -free bump

Wesw and 2bzy2p way to mud up someones for sale post.This is not in the jetting and exhaust or general discussion topicsThere shouldn't be any other pipes mentioned here but 1.6i's rockets..Use the SEARCH if you want to get into it......again.

This man is offering something at a lower price that he knows he can get more for elsewhere.Thats being unselfish and thinking of the members here first not second.

Thanks for everyones positive comments, I really appreciate it :cheers:

I hope these pipes go to good home, i sure ass hell cant afford to keep them...this new mortgage of mine is killing me :blink:

thanks again..

TTT

Edited by 1.6i