Cascade Innovations

Geoff

I called them to ask about a new seat cover for this coming weekend and they didn't have the one I wanted. They asked when I was planning on going to there shop and I told them today(it was about 12:30 pm)..I was put on hold and then she came back and said how about 3:30 today. Went out there and they put it on in about 20mins. Got a grill while I was there to.

I know they aren't necessarily the cheapest but I thought that was pretty good customer service.

Edited by Geoff

Chase, they have some sweet bikes. The pictures don't do them justice. One of the bikes is for sale for $20,000, a guy bought it for that then left town and now it's for sale for the same price. I would be scared to ride one that nice but boy does it give you some ideas.

If I go there again soon I'll try and take some closer pics for yuh.

Cascade is tops in my book. I ordered some CFSX silencers and a few othe things yesterday at 9:30am and they are arriving today. I am in Oregon, but the fact that they shipped them the same day is very cool! I have been to there showroom a few times and the bikes are unreal!!! I asked Tim the owner if it was ok to Drool on the floor :D One other thing I liked was the sign behind the counter that said "Your wife called and said it is ok to but whatever you want"

Edited by kb7kuh