noligy coil

thack

just put it on havent got to ride it yet but just from starting it i can tell a diffrence .it reves smoother and crisper cant wait to ride it and see how it feels

519359[/snapback]

Let us know how it goes. I would be interrested in possibly buying and installing one myself.

just put it on havent got to ride it yet but just from starting it i can tell a diffrence .it reves smoother and crisper cant wait to ride it and see how it feels

519359[/snapback]

Same experience here as well as countless others. :cheers:

Getting ready to buy one for my cub...will be interested to know as well.

JT (Badassbanshee479) put one on his cub...it was breaking up...he said it stopped after the nology went on.

I'm at that point now... Would like to know how you like it...

ran it last weekend and i love it .it has a better responce and quicker revs ,and my bike is running a little fat(still trying to get the single carb and single pipe jetted right close though),money well spent , talked to a guy saturday he said to advance the timing 4 degrees and you will see a big diffrence

Man looks like I may need to buy something else, I even told myself I was going to stop so I could put my new motor in my 68' chevy.

Were did you get it thru and what is the kit you got. I was looking on there site and nothing is listed for shee's or atv's for that matter.

Glad it worked for yuh.

Thanks

Edited by Geoff

Well boys...just ordered mine from Jeff today...will have it mid next week.

I know it has ground straps that go to the head.

Any of you have drawing/dimensions for a bracket to mount it? I've read you can just measure it out and get a flat bar...bolt it to that, bolt the bar to the frame..

Anyone??

:headbang: