Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, sense everyone is posting song lyrics, I'll make a contribution as well. :headbang:

Chitty Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Oh you pretty Chitty Bang Bang,

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

We love you.

And, in

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

What we'll do.

Near, far, in our motor car Oh what a happy time we'll spend.

Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Our fine four fendered friend.

Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Oh you pretty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

We love you.

And, in

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

What we'll do.

Near, far, in our motor car

Oh what a happy time we'll spend.

Your sleek as a thoroughbred.

Your seats are a feather bed.

You'll turn everybody's head today.

We'll glide on our motor trip

With pride in our ownership

The envy of all we survey.

Oh Chitty You Chitty

Pretty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

We love you.

And Chitty, in Chitty

Pretty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang what we'll do.

Near Chitty, far Chitty, in our motor car Oh what a happy time we'll spend.

Our fine four fendered friend.....(hold)

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Fine four fendered Chitty Chitty friend.

wow what a cool song is that the new hit single by slayer?, that is so on the darkside, i got scared just reading it

rkc here is one of many lines of thought that you could discuss with your wife if she is

still confused about who Jesus is.

Genesis 49:10

10The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come: and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Shiloh means "place of rest". Judah of course lost it's "sceptre" with the destruction of the temple in 70AD and they lost the ability to judge capital cases about 40 years earlier.

Micah 5:2

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel: whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting

The Messiah came out of Bethlehem.

4But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons, 6And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 7Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Galations 4

yes telll me about the real jesus

Jesus Lied About Prayer

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way.

Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:

And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14 NAB)

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (John 15:7 NAB)

It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. (John 15:16 NAB)

On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. (John 16:23-24 NAB)

A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes,, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn

Edited by helldriver

rkc here is one of many lines of thought that you could discuss with your wife if she is

still confused about who Jesus is.

Genesis 49:10

10The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come: and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Shiloh means "place of rest". Judah of course lost it's "sceptre" with the destruction of the temple in 70AD and they lost the ability to judge capital cases about 40 years earlier.

Micah 5:2

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel: whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting

The Messiah came out of Bethlehem.

4But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons, 6And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 7Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Galations 4

Hey 04le

When I mentioned my wife being jewish (heritage) I neglected to tell you she has converted to christanitywhen she was a teenager.I apolgize for my leaving that out.

Edited by rkc

helldriver your scripture quotes dont prove your point .If yo u pray for a million dollars im sure tomorrow yo u probably wont win the lotto , Jesus tells us in scripture tha God hears our prayers and knows what we need and seek and that we shouldnt put God to any foolish test .yo u have no idea what the bible means or says ,basicly just random scripture quotes to try to disprove it and yo u have failed to do so thus far .Seems like a sad state of affairs when You have to resort to cartoon pics to debate your case against christianity.

i know cockboy,, and youre quotes are dead on too right? :yankyank: :yelrotflmao:

and yet again youre going on that "scripture says. jesus tells us, the bible says type shit

that dont mean shit!

everybook that was ever written says shit too

so does that mean its true asshole

jesus.jpg

Edited by helldriver

helldriver your scripture quotes dont prove your point .If yo u pray for a million dollars im sure tomorrow yo u probably wont win the lotto , Jesus tells us in scripture tha God hears our prayers and knows what we need and seek and that we shouldnt put God to any foolish test .yo u have no idea what the bible means or says ,basicly just random scripture quotes to try to disprove it and yo u have failed to do so thus far .Seems like a sad state of affairs when You have to resort to cartoon pics to debate your case against christianity.

Lock yourself in a closet, and light yourself on fire. You know NOTHING. all that matters to you is your opinion, your no different than Helldriver.

i think your right on check shee, its all about your family and doing good by them if there really is a god and he's our father, he knows where we are coming from, we are both parents think of the love you have for your children, this world is a constant learning curve for us all, like ive said before i try and keep an open mind, i just truely believe theres got to be someone above us, im not going to go through this life sucking ass, but i will respect others and teach my children to do the same.........again good post man, i hear where your coming from and just like me with your up bringing the seed is planted and your aware of what might be, so you like me are open to the possibility's thats all god can ask for...........

I can give that an amen Blue! lol

I guess we have been talking a simaler lingo all this time. :beer: