Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx blue, I'm pleasently suprised it made sense, I have always had a hard time articulating so most of the time these type of posts read scattered and are sometimes left with unfinished points.

I enjoy reading your posts, mostly the comparisons and medaphors, to me they make alot of sense (humorus to) , especially to those of us that have familys of our own.

Your what I refer to as a "the real world religious", which I find are people that use the bible for guidence or referance, not a bluprint or book of facts. (I don't mean anything negative by it)

I'm glad you see where I'm commin from, as I can see where your commin from.

I find it hard to speak my mind and not sound like a pusher man, thats why I don't usually get into it with religious folk normally because they get there back up and extreamly angry, they can tell me I' m wrong, and that cool with me, but you don't dare cast any dout on there belifes.

It's like you could ask me to where a shirt that says "I love God", that wouldn't bother me a bit, but to ask a bible thumper to wear a shirt that says "there is no GOD" huh...you'd have better luck getting it on a crazed ape! lol

Because of my upbringing, I have no dout adopted some of the "teachings" (very little mind you)and there is no dout I havn't carried them with me and I realy can't dispute that or say how I would be otherwise unless I turned back time.

As myself and my family grows I'll continue to do the best I can and learn as much as I can for and from them, that will make me who I will be tommorrow, and if there is a god, nomatter who he/she is, they can look back on 'ol Rays life and see how hard I tried for my days, and if I'm not worthy then I don't think thats a club I'd wanna belong to anyways.

I think if I wrote a bible, it would be pretty small, and basicly state common sense that so any people have lost sight of.

rkc, at the risk of sounding like a fool...I'm not sure what you mean?...chemicals?

i think your right on check shee, its all about your family and doing good by them if there really is a god and he's our father, he knows where we are coming from, we are both parents think of the love you have for your children, this world is a constant learning curve for us all, like ive said before i try and keep an open mind, i just truely believe theres got to be someone above us, im not going to go through this life sucking ass, but i will respect others and teach my children to do the same.........again good post man, i hear where your coming from and just like me with your up bringing the seed is planted and your aware of what might be, so you like me are open to the possibility's thats all god can ask for........... Edited by Blue Duece

Shee- Male,

Thanks for taking the risk.No it's not foolish especially when you're subjected to reading my post (I feel sorry for most , so you'll have to forgive me for assuming that you can crawl into my little brain and figure out what I'm trying to say) what I meant to say clearer is that if you take any postion to it's end you will probabley find some unintended consequences.If you will be honest and teachable. Then you must admit that if there is no God then the ONLY other reason that you are here (exist) is that by some chance nonliving chemicals (rocks & such) turned into living chemicals (organic). That would be you & me and if you take that idea to the end there can be no good reason to say that anything matters.There can be no purpose in life,no real lasting meaning, saying I love you to your precious children means little nothing because they're just a string of chemicals. You and I are no different than the shoes we're walking in just arranged different. Even if we stomp up and down and say that I MATTER it's just a myth you have bought into from christians who are really living life in vain.And thats what I believe that you matter, I matter, and that your kids matter alot forever.I'm sorry for your poor and uneventful church experience.I had very little,but we're both sovereign adults now and we all must REASON (maybe even together) despite our baggage. Especially since others depend on us.

It's been good to read what you think!

keith

Edited by rkc

7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

23. "Thus he said: 'The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from the other kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, trample it and break it in pieces.

24. the ten horns are ten kings who shall rise from this kingdom. And another shall arise after them, he shall be different from the first ones, and shall subdue three kings.

25. He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hands for a time and times and half a time."

(Daniel 7:23-25)

What would you guys think if the future state should try to "push" a new universal religion on us?

A fourth kingdom different than the other three. Perhaps one that denies the true Godhead trinity (three kings?) of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit and instead supports a doctrine conceived upon a false triad of trinities with a focal point on an obliterated self (ten kings?). It's not as far fetched as you might think.

I still say that you can't go wrong with a little love for Jesus in your heart. Share the love.

ol' Tommy's got to be hurting cause he's taking overflow from Full Sail in Florida (a recording school) and teaching a recording class, I haven't noticed any platinum recording artist's or film studio's flocking to Florida to record and/or edit their films

On the turning away

From the pale and downtrodden

And the words they say

Which we won't understand

"Don't accept that what's happening

Is just a case of others' suffering

Or you'll find that you're joining in

The turning away"

It's a sin that somehow

Light is changing to shadow

And casting it's shroud

Over all we have known

Unaware how the ranks have grown

Driven on by a heart of stone

We could find that we're all alone

In the dream of the proud

On the wings of the night

As the daytime is stirring

Where the speechless unite

In a silent accord

Using words you will find are strange

And mesmerised as they light the flame

Feel the new wind of change

On the wings of the night

No more turning away

From the weak and the weary

No more turning away

From the coldness inside

Just a world that we all must share

It's not enough just to stand and stare

Is it only a dream that there'll be

No more turning away?

-Pink Floyd

HAHA holy shit! i know an audio/video editor that went to full sail in florida. that school sucks so bad he had to take that degree OFF his resume before he got a killer job.

:yelrotflmao:

i wont hire anyone from a school, freakin idiot's.....

not a christian?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=54...trading+spouses

and is ee o4 is quoting again

well leme do that too

explain this

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing

Alrighty, then ... picture this if you will.

Began at 2 AM, and

[actually eating up / after eating an entire]

box of Krispy Kremes,

at my need-to-know post

just outside Area 51 contemplating

[the whole "chosen people" thing / the multitudes of people, thinking]

when a flaming, stealth banana split the sky, like, wide open.

I never expected to see it in a place like this.

I do believe I spilled a

[diamond sundae / diet soda]

or something

right on my Birkenstocks.

[Then he yelled at me / Then yelping / ??]

Holy fucking shit!

Then the X-Files beings,

[who were in some kind of blue-green jet ship

/ who was like some kind of blue-green jackie chan]

with Isabella Rossellini lips with breath that reeked,

did a wicked jump there

also while making the sound a-banana-da-banana

that's when I opened up my bug-eyes,

my gaping jaw,

and my sweaty [lower and / L. Ron Hubbard] upper lip,

and all I could think was,

"I hope Uncle [Martin / Quark] here doesn't notice

that I pissed my fuckin' pants."

So alive in this way

Like an apparition,

He had me crying out,

"Fuck me

It's gotta be

Deadhead

Chemistry

The bottom got on top of me

Got me seein' E-motherfuckin'-T!"

And after calming me down

with some orange slices

and some fecal spooning,

E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.

He said, "You are the Chosen One,

the One who will deliver the message.

A message of hope to those who choose to hear it

and a warning to those who do not."

Me. The Chosen One?

They chose me, and I didn't graduate from fuckin' high school.

You'd better...

You'd better...

You'd better...

You'd better listen.

Maynard - Tool

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground.

Silly monkeys give them thumbs they make a club,

And beat their brother down.

How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability,

To lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Maynard - Tool

1 John 4

4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen ?

4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

DEICIDE,

song - holy Deception

Time has imprisoned on my soul

Religion in the path of what compels me

Lies instrument the holy hate

Deceiving of the weak in faith intention

Suffering with no reason and nodoubt

Pertruding on the lines of persecution

Vomit on the holy man never before your saviour

Brain dead victims of the holy

Preach your holy lies

Laugh at divinations and we all will be dead

Inscripted is you who will die

Hypocratic bible puncher

Perish from thisland

Faithinized victims of the kingdom of hatred

Infecting this world with their plan

Before none I shall confess

From a far nor heaven sent

Cursed are the lambs of god

Brain dead victims of the holy

Preach your holy lies

Laugh at divinations and we all will be dead

Inscripted is you who will die

Hypocratic bible puncher

Perish from thisland

Faithinized victims of the kingdom of hatred

Infecting this world with their plan

Time has imprisoned on my soul

Religion in the path of what compels me

Lies instrument the holy hate

Deceiving of the weak in faith intention

Suffering with no reason and no doubt

Pertruding on the lines of persecution

Vomit on the holy man never before your saviour

Edited by helldriver

Well, sense everyone is posting song lyrics, I'll make a contribution as well. :headbang:

Chitty Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Oh you pretty Chitty Bang Bang,

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

We love you.

And, in

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

What we'll do.

Near, far, in our motor car Oh what a happy time we'll spend.

Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Our fine four fendered friend.

Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Oh you pretty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

We love you.

And, in

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

What we'll do.

Near, far, in our motor car

Oh what a happy time we'll spend.

Your sleek as a thoroughbred.

Your seats are a feather bed.

You'll turn everybody's head today.

We'll glide on our motor trip

With pride in our ownership

The envy of all we survey.

Oh Chitty You Chitty

Pretty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

We love you.

And Chitty, in Chitty

Pretty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang what we'll do.

Near Chitty, far Chitty, in our motor car Oh what a happy time we'll spend.

Our fine four fendered friend.....(hold)

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Fine four fendered Chitty Chitty friend.