Da Vinci Code

warwgn

poor bible pushers,, they can never win,, yet they keep posting

must suck to be on the losing side all the time

no fear though,, good ol helldriver will be here to keep this thread goin and going

fuck em

and dumbass 04le dont be quoting dio when you have no knowledge of metal -l-

he is the originator of the EVIL metal devil horns \m/

Ronnie_James_Dio__01.jpg

2. The Last In Line

We're a ship without a storm the cold without the warm light inside the darkness that it needs yeah

We're a laugh without a tear the hope without the fear we are coming home

We're off to the witch we may never never never come home but the magic that we'll feel is worth a lifetime

We're all born upon the cross the throw before the toss you can release yourself but the only way is down

We don't come alone we are fire we are stone we're the hand that writes then quickly moves away

We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine we're the last in line yeah we're the last in line

Two eyes from the east it's the angel or the beast and the answer lies between the good and bad

We search for the truth we could die upon the tooth but the thrill of just the chase is worth the pain

We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine we're the last in line yeah we're the last in line oh oh oh

Yeah we're off to the witch we may never never never come home but the magic that we'll feel is worth a lifetime

We're all born upon the cross you know we'rethe throw before the toss

You can release yourself but the only way you go is down

We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine we're the last in line oh oh we're the last in line

See all we shine we're the last in we're the last in we're the last in we're the last in

We're the last in we're the last line oh oh ooh oh

We're the ship without the storm we're the cold inside the warm

We're the last without a tear we're the throw without the meal

We're the last in line we're the last in line

We're the last in line see how we shine we're

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone (including brooke and helldriver) should bow their heads to the almighty locogato!!!! :headbang:

Bow your head to what? The biggest PUSSY in the world, locopussyface?

loco spends a lot time on his knee's, but it's for a different reason.

Now off your knee's queer....... :yankyank:

really ?hhhmmm i think you probably never even sat down and read the bible so face it ,you really have no clue of what the bible says other than what people say about it ,neither do your weak -willed sorry excuses for men who quote inaccurate scripture and bear false witness .im not gonna tell yo u how im better than you ,...im just telling you theres a better way to live . :baseball_whistle:

^^Ironicly I think your post applies to you.

Well I'll tell you why you can't tell me your better, your not!, your a waste of groceries. You probably live in your parents basement.

When you have a family of your own, then we'd be on an even playing feild, and possibly see things on a similar plane. Your to self absorbed to understand even the belife you follow.

Bring on your judgement day, I'm in good standing, I'm a family man, and try to do as much for as many people for as little reason as possible, I like to give, thats the way I am, and will always be. My kids will be raised the same and ultimatly make there own decissions that form there path to the future.

It's sad realy, your the one that has nothing to live for.

Jesus was always on offence,(even at the end) me too.

I totally agree with you! Iv'e heard jewish people say the same thing (I'm married to one) they understand a little more than most.Christians don't always make themselves clear.I do believe we will all be judged by our works(what we do: behavior ,actions sins of commission & ommission etc...)but where YOU decided to live out your just judgement is your freedom of choice.I know this will sound offensive bcz the bible is to our nature.I don't want to add to it .I hope I havn't.

As much as I have disliked you, I'm glad we can see eye to eye on this.

From what I remember the Tora and the old testiment were simaler or the same?..man it's been along time lol

EnForcer

no stones here I'm just tring to understand/learn I appreciate your candid responce. Let me ask you who's sets your ethical standard in other words by who's authority? And I agree thats what we should be doing if we believe in standards trying to be consistent. We should respect others and their ideas.I do think that the def. of tolerance has changed it used to mean to put up with somthing you believe is false.Tolerance now means that your supposed to accept every belief is true.

I don't know why the sudden change, but now your posts are making sense...for now anyways.

ok 2+2 is some shit man made up, the calender, the clock, all made up shit by man, what proof do you have 2+2=4 i say it's 10, wanna argue that point........

sure Blue, why is it 10?

poor bible pushers,, they can never win,, yet they keep posting

must suck to be on the losing side all the time

no fear though,, good ol helldriver will be here to keep this thread goin and going

fuck em

and dumbass 04le dont be quoting dio when you have no knowledge of metal -l-

he is the originator of the EVIL metal devil horns \m/

Ronnie_James_Dio__01.jpg

2. The Last In Line

We're a ship without a storm the cold without the warm light inside the darkness that it needs yeah

We're a laugh without a tear the hope without the fear we are coming home

We're off to the witch we may never never never come home but the magic that we'll feel is worth a lifetime

We're all born upon the cross the throw before the toss you can release yourself but the only way is down

We don't come alone we are fire we are stone we're the hand that writes then quickly moves away

We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine we're the last in line yeah we're the last in line

Two eyes from the east it's the angel or the beast and the answer lies between the good and bad

We search for the truth we could die upon the tooth but the thrill of just the chase is worth the pain

We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine we're the last in line yeah we're the last in line oh oh oh

Yeah we're off to the witch we may never never never come home but the magic that we'll feel is worth a lifetime

We're all born upon the cross you know we'rethe throw before the toss

You can release yourself but the only way you go is down

We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine we're the last in line oh oh we're the last in line

See all we shine we're the last in we're the last in we're the last in we're the last in

We're the last in we're the last line oh oh ooh oh

We're the ship without the storm we're the cold inside the warm

We're the last without a tear we're the throw without the meal

We're the last in line we're the last in line

We're the last in line see how we shine we're

helldriver i just started a band, were called "Slim Jesus" heres our first single we wrote it based on your post's.....enjoy......

Im a the dick without nuts.I like the dudes with tight butts

im all cock with no balls, my graffiti adorns the shiter stalls

I suck cock, yet im not gay, aint no way, I'll bow down and pray

While I jerk for my wad, you think there's a god

I don't know what is true but neither do you

You pray to your god while i swallow my buddy's wad

When the streetlights go off, ill gag and cough on my pal's big load, shot from his doad

I cant get a chick cause im a darkside dick

I haven't got a clue but neither do you

All you christains are prayers, while im into slayer

My mom is my dads sister, she listens to mister mister

I have one tune in my head that I'll hum till im I dead

^^Ironicly I think your post applies to you.

Well I'll tell you why you can't tell me your better, your not!, your a waste of groceries. You probably live in your parents basement.

When you have a family of your own, then we'd be on an even playing feild, and possibly see things on a similar plane. Your to self absorbed to understand even the belife you follow.

Bring on your judgement day, I'm in good standing, I'm a family man, and try to do as much for as many people for as little reason as possible, I like to give, thats the way I am, and will always be. My kids will be raised the same and ultimatly make there own decissions that form there path to the future.

It's sad realy, your the one that has nothing to live for.

As much as I have disliked you, I'm glad we can see eye to eye on this.

From what I remember the Tora and the old testiment were simaler or the same?..man it's been along time lol

I don't know why the sudden change, but now your posts are making sense...for now anyways.

sure Blue, why is it 10?

Hey Shee-Male, your right, your memory hasn't failed you. The torah or talmud is the 1st 5 books of the old testiment (instructions)

It's hard to find common ground sometimes when their's so much shouting (although it's kinda fun somtimes!) I'd like to tell you sometime why I converted. I did it on my own with my own thinking (mostly). You'll have to take my word on this I'm not religious even if I may sound that way. And yes other christians make me nuts sometimes even though some are my bro's & sis's.

oh yeah, Moosehead Lager is one of my favorite beers

Edited by rkc

Hey Shee-Male, your right, your memory hasn't failed you. The torah or talmud is the 1st 5 books of the old testiment (instructions)

You are partly correct but also very incorrect. The torah is the first 5 books of the old testament. The talmud is something completely different. The talmud is jewish rabbinical ORAL INTERPRETATION of the torah. That is to say, the talmud is what the rabbis THINK the torah means.

Jesus was against that type of oral tradition wasn't He rkc (against recording and passing

down these interpretations as if they were themselves scriptural)?

Edited by banshee04le

man this thread is to damn hard to keep track of. i read it alot but damn something changes on it every minute. i dont even know whos talking what shit about who and why. but its still funny. definatly not starting over though. flame on people