Da Vinci Code

warwgn

No sir, you called me a fool and the bottom line is that you guys are ATTACKING us Christians in this

thread VEHEMENTLY. You guys have lost all debates of logic and philosophy and this thread can go in a million different directions and you will still loose. I really don't think we need the personal element added Chris and I was here first so if you could please restrain yourself I won't have to demonstrate how my faith allows me to not be afraid to live AND not be afraid to die. Other than that I'm sorry our paths crossed like this. Take care.

And no, I meant shit disturber you dumbass (helldriver). Distributor LMAO.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

04le you fuckin cry baby

pick up your skrit

wahh wahhh

i will defend my stance on this subect, and i will contuine to do so in my fashion

its funny offending you people

dont cry cause youre on the losing side

BTW can you please demonstrate how your faith lets you not be afraid to live and die,,, i need a good laugh :yelrotflmao:

Edited by helldriver

I'm done if enforcer is done. We can both watch your dumbass dance for us. Dance puppet. Dance!!! I'm glad you have so much fun offending people. Douche bag.

Well, people's opinion's are like the many different religions, as they my go off in many different directions. Their is nothing wrong with opening up one's mind to some other type of view. And if you go back and read this whole thread, you are the only one the has said anything about hate or violence in order to get your point across.

This is very sad, you never seem to be this "way" in the past. Is this the path that God has led you too?

Well, people's opinion's are like the many different religions, as they my go off in many deferent directions. Their is nothing wrong with opening up one's mind to some other type of view. And if you go back and read this whole thread, you are the only one the has said anything about hate or violence in order to get your point across.

This is very sad, you never seem to be this "way" in the past. Is this the path that God has led you too?

Well in real life I can document way more cases of you being hateful. I have never pushed my beliefs on you in all of the years we were friends so why are you attacking my beliefs now?

It is just plain not right of you. Go find something else to do with yourself for Gods sake.

Edited by banshee04le

Well in real life I can document way more cases of you being hateful. I have never pushed my beliefs on you in all of the years we were friends so why are you attacking my beliefs now?

It is just plain not right of you. Go find something else to do with yourself for Gods sake.

When have I ever attacked your beliefs or anyone else's? Stop making things up, I've done nothing to you.

When have I ever attacked your beliefs or anyone else's? Stop making things up, I've done nothing to you.

You called me a fool. Anyway I'm always here for ya bro because I'm like that and this shit rolls off of me like water. I'm going after the blue cats tomorrow. Holler.