Da Vinci Code

warwgn

You mean attack dumbass. Are you man enough to meet me in person pussy. You are only 4 blocks away. April just left. She said you are a douche bag. She talks to Pam. Pam says you are dickhead. I hope you have been training because I have. Pussy.

Oh your just such a tough guy huh? I'm right here!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet none of them have stepped foot in a church in years, other than to get sucked off by a preist every now and then

im in church every week ....and not due to your homoerotic fantasy you are having about

catholic preists either

Edited by rocketboy

im in church every week ....and not due to your homerotic fantasy you are having about

catholic preists either

i bet you make a cute altar boy!! awww

i bet your preist, minister or whatever all request for you

they all say you suck it all up for god!! :yelrotflmao:

Edited by helldriver

You mean attack dumbass. Are you man enough to meet me in person pussy. You are only 4 blocks away. April just left. She said you are a douche bag. She talks to Pam. Pam says you are dickhead. I hope you have been training because I have. Pussy.

:baseball_w00t: HOLY shit!!!

God helps me out when I let him asshole.

By the way anyone who isn't familiar with this guys post history should check it out.

He is nothing but a shit disturber most of the time, like helldriver.

And I'll tell ya another thing 04le, if you had any issues with me, you could have always picked up the phone or come on by and we could have discussed it. Instead of airing your dirty laundry in public asshole.

You could have found something better to do with yourself than post in this thread and

call me a fool. I can't help it you are a shitty speller and no I do not use any spell check.

I'm my own spell checker, thank you. Seriously dude, If you don't know the way to spell

"way"...that's pretty fucking funny. Sorry.

By the way anyone who isn't familiar with this guys post history should check it out.

well i see you as THE biggest shit distributer here,, i mean here you are preaching how to be good and all, then you do this stuff??? you act all satanic and stuff

LMAO

yup holy man my ass

i think you just use the holy crap to cover up what you really are

ahahah you are too funny

i cant wait for tommorow when he starts preaching again

Edited by helldriver

You could have found something better to do with yourself than post in this thread and

call me a fool. I can't help it you are a shitty speller and no I do not use any spell check.

I'm my own spell checker, thank you. Seriously dude, If you don't know the way to spell

"way"...that's pretty fucking funny. Sorry.

Is that all that it takes to set a good Christian like your self off, my lack of good spelling and grammar? That's pretty pathetic and sad.

and btw :yelrotflmao: since 04le wants to be a spell checker

umm i think you meant to say" distributor"

man i love spell checking the spell checkers

and btw :yelrotflmao: since 04le wants to be a spell checker

umm i think you meant to say" distributor"

man i love spell checking the spell checkers

boys will be boys

better to be more on than off!