Da Vinci Code

warwgn

no, i say it beacuse you are running your mouth about how other people should run their lives,, when you should try and focus that on how to run your own life,,

and about god youre not gonna let me huh? oh ok

fuck that asshole

jesus is a homo

Dude.. that's just disrespectful.

You are allowed to have your views, it's a free country... the whole "freedom of religion thing"...

I don't care if you don't like god... don't believe in god... etc...

Hell, I haven't been to a church in over 10 years.... but I even took offense to that.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre just going on this bible says, jesus say, god says shit, that is not word of anything

god is NOT gonna be my final judgement, cause there is no such thing

bad99, i just veiw my opinon, i'm not gonna hold anything back, it's just not me if it offended you, oh well, it wasnt directed at you,youre gonna have to get over it

i cant take it back

Edited by helldriver

Dude.. that's just disrespectful.

You are allowed to have your views, it's a free country... the whole "freedom of religion thing"...

I don't care if you don't like god... don't believe in god... etc...

Hell, I haven't been to a church in over 10 years.... but I even took offense to that.

your right but you gotta remember who your dealing with here ..helldriver has a child like angry bitter mind and wil l do nearly anything for attention ,even if its negative attention ,probably his dad didnt hug him or was a "no show" and/or he never had direction in his life for positive guidance. he has no concept of disrespect.. as he has no morals/respect for anything in this world .

^^again cockboy showing his nON christian side

i love it!!!!!! :headbang:

matt,7:6 "Do not give dogs what is sacred: do not throw your pearls to pigs.If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces"

better to be more on than off!

Edited by rkc

ahh bible quote time :headbang:

i love this part

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Edited by helldriver

again this was the old testament under the mosaic law before Christ ,your taking those versus out of context totally and what you typed isnt even entirely accurate .again proving you dont know shizzle about the pre-flood world of that era .there were strict rules and sacrifces for a good reason then but i m sure youll have some foul disrespectful same old rhetoric no matter what anyone posts :baseball_sleep:

good reason for scarifice?? :blink:

ok how bout we scarifice you... it would be for a good reaason

there is no getting around stuff like

Everyone will have to worship Jesus -- whether they want to or not. Philippians 2:10

Edited by helldriver

good reason for scarifice?? :blink:

ok how bout we scarifice you... it would be for a good reaason

there is no getting around stuff like

Everyone will have to worship Jesus -- whether they want to or not. Philippians 2:10

tip: maybe you should actually pick up a real bible and read it instead of quoting the scripture from a satanic website . your not even close and make no sense as usual

Ph: 2:10

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow ,of those in heaven ,and those of earth,

and of those under the earth .

heres a good one

:yelrotflmao:

Handicapped people must not approach the altar. Leviticus 21:16-23

and oh i have read the bible, and know it well, better than most of its followers

you just dont want to acknowledge the bad shit

but yet its ok for you bible asholes to quote tuings out of context?? LMAO

Edited by helldriver