Da Vinci Code

warwgn

i'm a huge horror movie geek, lol

i like things of the darker nature,

the imagery of stuff like revelations is damn cool

i enjoy stories of demons and hell type shit,,

hell, even growing up a few blocks away from the most famous haunted house in history is just awesome to me!!

your exposing your immaturity/ignorance ...that looks like something a 13 year old would type

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, a hypothetical story here.

Lets say you have a man that lives in a communist country or under some other type of repressive dictatorship that forbids religious expression of any type. Yet he somehow finds a way to live life as a good Christian. But he must do it under the strict control of an oppressive government that controls almost everything in his life, even his basic needs like food. So this man lives his life in the best Christian way he can, and when he dies he goes up to the gates of Heaven, and there at the gates stands Saint Peter.

The man looks up and thinks, I have made it! And just as he's about to walk in, the gates slam shut! The man looks up at Saint Peter and asked why?

Saint Peter looks down on the man and says, because you ate soylent green, and everyone knows soylent green is made out of PEOPLE!

LOL, just trying to lighten the mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

she-male i have read the holy bible and know it pretty well... and yes i have studied the other major religions and i didnt even need to take flunky canadian summer school coarse or attend my local

community college to grasp these concepts :baseball_sleep: seems you need to grow up big time and act like a decent father and respectable member of your community ,lay off the molson(piss water) and stop watching old reruns of "strange brew"

ah cool, another holier than thou preacher i see^^^^^ :blink:

telling people how to run their lives, when they cant even run their own

man where do they breed these hyproctical morons??

Better to be more on than off!

better to be more on than off!

why do yo u say that? ,becuase i think people should live their life according to Gods word ?

Do i sin and make mistakes everyday ,yes i surely do ,ill be the first to admit im a sinner

but im not gonna let you trample Gods word without some rebutal either

better to be more on than off!

she-male i have read the holy bible and know it pretty well... and yes i have studied the other major religions and i didnt even need to take flunky canadian summer school coarse or attend my local

community college to grasp these concepts :baseball_sleep: seems you need to grow up big time and act like a decent father and respectable member of your community ,lay off the molson(piss water) and stop watching old reruns of "strange brew"

Wow that is some very strong criticism that you just spouted. Perhaps you should explain. You think this man is a bad father because he doesn't necessarily share your particular views? Because if that is the case, then you are just wrong.

A good Christian would not be so judgmental. But a religious bigot would.

Wow that is some very strong criticism that you just spouted. Perhaps you should explain. You think this man is a bad father because he doesn't necessarily share your particular views? Because if that is the case, then you are just wrong.

A good Christian would not be so judgmental. But a religious bigot would.

its not about my judgement on him at all ,you would have had to read like 20 pages back to follow along with what i meant .my opinion is if yo u arent showing your son guidance according to Gods word than your clearly cheating him .maybe that came off strong ,but Im not trying to pass judgments ,i have fallen short of Gods grace ..God will decide his final judgment as he wil l mine and yours.its a good thing we have freedom of religion in this great country or im sure enforcer would have surely sued me by now . :baseball_wibble:

Edited by rocketboy