Da Vinci Code

warwgn

:shrug:

it doesnt matter how much proof atheists see ,they cant ansewer why but they "just know" theres no God ...they are dead set on there belief of the worm food theory.you can show people the truth, but yo u CANT change them ,they ultimatly decide their fate

and when they get to judgment day... God will will make the final call and judge them according to your faith .my question is how mature is it to post profane and lewd images to get your point across ? all your tough talk sounds great in your lil dark free world, but when the end comes and you realize it yo u will cower in fear and beg for forgivness ,but will have no mercy .pretty big risk and for what ? your just digging yourself deeper

OK, if the image is to much for your virgin eyes I'll take it down, OK, I thought it was funny :shrug:

I know there is nogod, and I know there is no tooth fairy.

I'm not pushing it on you, I'm just curious. Do you think your "judgement day" threat means anything to me?.....geeee rocketboy I never thought about that, I better get my ass to a confession box pronto! :yelrotflmao:, sorry friend, religious scare tactics won't work on me.

Belive me I'm no expret, but I am a little educated in lots of religions. When I took world religions in highschool I found it really interesting, so much so that I took a summer school corse and later a course at the local collage, not to mention a bunch of books I bought, which is a big deal cause I hate reading books for pleasure.

SO tell me, have you read the bible?, or the Tora?, or the Koran?...I dout it, have you checked out the Baha'i religion? or anything else...no?

I guess what I'm getting at is how do you know this is the religion for you?, did you grow up with your parents teaching it to you, did you never question or resurch it?.

This is what I've been saying, this is what religion relies on "belive what we tell you and you won't go to hell", or as I call it, brainwashing.

Well I'll tell ya there is alot more to this world than the crap the powers that be cram down your throat. When you have kids you see things in a differant light yet again, you watch them grow in there young years with no knowladge of any God, and you see human nature at it's root, questioning everything...and boy is it fun.

wrong on all accounts,yes change is possible, no I'm not pissed off.eveyone is a hypocrite, your a pusher too

I thought you'd say that, so predictable. :baseball_original:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey lookie

RKC the bible pusher also {AKA} the spelling teacher here used" your "in the wrong context

i think he meant you're

i love when spell checkers cant even spell themselves :yelrotflmao:

you're right. Like I said you don't know the half of it!

Edited by rkc

My mind is dirty! Can I get a nice sexy chick in hot pant shorts, fishnet stockings, black stilettos, and a black fishnet bra with the nipples cut out to come clean it up?

good one! hey I didn't even notice I gots me nother blu 1

Edited by rkc

our brains are dirty they need washing!

I hope to be both predictable and not predictable

Who do you mean by "our"?

rkc, no fornication for you bible man, you have rules

unless it is with a preist of coarse :yelrotflmao:

I guess thats the end to any real discourse. thought we had somthin goin there I'm a fool!

rkc, no fornication for you bible man, you have rules

unless it is with a preist of coarse :yelrotflmao:

you kidding, havn't you seen Deliverance.

He's to old for a preist....unless he is one? :baseball_shocked:

Sssssssshhhhhh! "our" is referring to the funny little man sitting next to him on the floor.

It's his little friend... don't bother him.. he bites...

Or it's referring to the furry little creature in his pocket getting ready to be wrapped in duct tape and sh........ errrr.... nevermind.

If their really is sin (to miss the mark archers term) don't you think it could twist your mind without you knowing about it.

for once you're right

tks I'll take it where I can get it!

Edited by rkc

Sssssssshhhhhh! "our" is referring to the funny little man sitting next to him on the floor.

It's his little friend... don't bother him.. he bites...

Or it's referring to the furry little creature in his pocket getting ready to be wrapped in duct tape and sh........ errrr.... nevermind.

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

...I don't care who you are, thats funny!

Edited by Shee-Male

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

...I don't care who you are, thats funny!

humor is not objective is has connotation!

Edited by rkc