Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you are wrong brooke. Envy is one of the most subtle and destructive forces of satan and when you feel that I am "showing how big my cock is" by sharing a little wisdom from the bible you

should ask yourself where that is coming from because it is very negative.

rkc a good church or fellowship of some type is certainly good for edification in the Word but I don't know why you would want to insert division against what Jesus clearly states in Matthew 6. I know you don't think that someone has to go to church to be saved by the blood of Christ so why don't we start with that. I know that you meant no harm and I hope that I haven't offended you.

your the best 04le, I totally agree you don't have to go to church to know God. Once we become christians he has lots of instructions for us to stay a family & for our own good.

Edited by rkc

im confused. you think im envious of your knowledge of the bible?

There is nothing to be envious of. My knowledge of the bible may save me some hard knocks in life if I can effectively apply that knowledge but it is easier said than done. Salvation in Jesus is free so you can't be envious of that. I'm trying to learn and we are talking about God and the bible and the only explanation for why you would say that I am "showing how big my cock is" by participating in this thread is envy on some level. Unless you have another explanation.

There is nothing to be envious of. My knowledge of the bible may save me some hard knocks in life if I can effectively apply that knowledge but it is easier said than done. Salvation in Jesus is free so you can't be envious of that. I'm trying to learn and we are talking about God and the bible and the only explanation for why you would say that I am "showing how big my cock is" by participating in this thread is envy on some level. Unless you have another explanation.

envy of what? you lost me.

I expected nothing less from you pusher man. 04le for once has made a valid point.

I'm glad I'm not your neighbour, prolly wouldn't return my lawnmower unless I went to your church :smile:

silly you tricks are for kids!

envy of what? you lost me.

That's for you to figure out. Like I said, do you have another explanation for why you would say that I am "showing how big my cock is" by participating in this discussion about God and the Bible?

I don't understand. I wish the best for you. Don't you wish the best for me?

That's for you to figure out. Like I said, do you have another explanation for why you would say that I am "showing how big my cock is" by participating in this discussion about God and the Bible?

I don't understand. I wish the best for you. Don't you wish the best for me?

you accused me of bringing my ego to this thread. i was just pointing out that you brought your ego here too. every post you make is full of ego. you cant play the saint card and act like you are merely trying to save those of us who havent found jesus. that ship sailed with your nasty comments. dont sit and judge us, when you dont have balls enough to admit your own true feelings and motives.

you accused me of bringing my ego to this thread. i was just pointing out that you brought your ego here too. every post you make is full of ego. you cant play the saint card and act like you are merely trying to save those of us who havent found jesus. that ship sailed with your nasty comments. dont sit and judge us, when you dont have balls enough to admit your own true feelings and motives.

your one tough motor scooter

beauy & brains

soon to be the owner of another fabulous blue dot!

Edited by rkc

Of course we all bring our ego's with us, I simply suggested that we try to keep them in check for the sake of a more productive debate, which you have never been good at. That is one of the reasons that so many people wanted to see you go because you rarely show any tact. You like to try to pound people down quickly with verbal attacks before they have the chance to outwit you. I can admit my true feelings (I feel that you are being ignorant) and I can honostly say that my motive is genuinely for the good of all involved here. How am I holier than though when you don't even know me and can't even see me? Again we are talking about God and the bible. Is it ok with you if I continue to participate?

That is one of the reasons that so many people wanted to see you go because you rarely show any tact. You like to try to pound people down quickly with verbal attacks before they have the chance to outwit you.

thats bullshit. if i feel like calling you an asshole, i will, but that doesnt negate the dozens of threads ive participated in where my pure vast knowledge and innumerable facts are the only things that pound the opposition.

thats bullshit. if i feel like calling you an asshole, i will, but that doesnt negate the dozens of threads ive participated in where my pure vast knowledge and innumerable facts are the only things that pound the opposition.

Yeah you sure know how to show everyone "how big your cock is" that's for sure. You do it with every post that you make. "Pure vast knowledge and innumerable facts" LMFAO Touche'

Yeah you sure know how to show everyone "how big your cock is" that's for sure. You do it with every post that you make. "Pure vast knowledge and innumerable facts" LMFAO Touche'

its called defendiing myself. you essentially implied i dont have the knowlege to argue nicely.