Da Vinci Code

warwgn

oki i did some reaeach on this so called canninal tribe,, now here is a REAL history of them NOt some taboild show

now it CLEARLY shows NO signs of cannibalism

http://www.wifi-assen.nl/~mahuuon/korowai/eng_intake.htm

man brookie, your WORSE than the bible assholes,, just belive anything put before you :yelrotflmao:

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oki i did some reaeach on this so called canninal tribe,, now here is a REAL history of them NOt some taboild show

now it CLEARLY shows NO signs of cannibalism

http://www.wifi-assen.nl/~mahuuon/korowai/eng_intake.htm

man brookie, your WORSE than the bible assholes,, just belive anything put before you :yelrotflmao:

fantastic reading helldriver, maybe you should have read it before posting it:

For lethal crimes committed by a male witch (khakhua), the solution is to slaughter the witch, after which the body-parts are distributed among friendly clans for consumption. This type of cannibal justice is based on the need for radical elimination of evil within the clan, and on the desire to reestablish social (and universal) balance. The khakhua-complex seems to beprovide the only context in which cannibalism occurs among the Korowai.

meat VIDEO review

Was that predictable or what! as soon as it started with that little reading about symbolism (the most important one of all left out that blood represents life). I knew immediately this was not going to talk about cults and religion but exclusively(95% 5% others for balance)slamming Jesus. What a waste of time pbs liberals who hate God & the USA (other smears of course). You would holdup and side with a emasculated condescending foreigner! I guarantee that cold smug brit has faith in a god thats fashioned in his on image. Talk about cult like, he'd make a perfect man worshipping leader. propaganda to the hilt one sided swill. Go out tonight look at stars look at your children nieces and nephews and say just piles of chemicals. remember no God,no right or wrong just raw nerve ending pleasure.

Meats

you cant belive that but youc an belive the bible,a nd unicorns, and noah, and adam and eve,, thingsa that are proven not true? :shoothead:

dont you get sick of saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over?

Ralph Waldo Emerson:

A person will worship something, have no doubt about that. We may think our tribute is paid in secret in the dark recesses of our hearts, but it will out. That which dominates our imaginations and our thoughts will determine our lives, and our character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we worship, for what we are worshipping we are becoming.

Reinhold Niebuhr:

Nothing worth doing is completed in our lifetime,

Therefore, we are saved by hope.

Nothing true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history;

Therefore, we are saved by faith.

Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone.

Therefore, we are saved by love.

No virtuous act is quite as virtuous from the standpoint of our friend or foe as from our own;

Therefore, we are saved by the final form of love which is forgiveness.

your like a klingon

don't you have a outhouse to frame or somthin

aww come on holy man, dont you know it not christian like to be like that

oh i forgot, you are a typical bible asshole so yeah youre a hyprocrite

aghahahahahaah

come on bible man, you can do better than that

i mean dont you have a alter boy to suck off,???,

but oohhh again i forgot, you aRE the alter boy ahahahahaa :yelrotflmao:

suck it all up for god!!!!

Edited by helldriver

Ralph Waldo Emerson:

A person will worship something, have no doubt about that. We may think our tribute is paid in secret in the dark recesses of our hearts, but it will out. That which dominates our imaginations and our thoughts will determine our lives, and our character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we worship, for what we are worshipping we are becoming.

Reinhold Niebuhr:

Nothing worth doing is completed in our lifetime,

Therefore, we are saved by hope.

Nothing true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history;

Therefore, we are saved by faith.

Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone.

Therefore, we are saved by love.

No virtuous act is quite as virtuous from the standpoint of our friend or foe as from our own;

Therefore, we are saved by the final form of love which is forgiveness.

When all the great minds were in tune with the world around them.

good stuff 04le